Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Rank Affinity

Gernix

Question

3 answers to this question

You know, I though this would be a straightforward answer, but imagine y surprise when I went to look...I can't find a definitive list of the affinity needed in the usual places. I can find lists of how much endo is granted, how many members are needed to launch the ceremony, how much affinity is generated by activities, but no mention of the actual rank affinity figures...booo!

Unless it is a constant amount? My clan is just about to go up a level so I'll be able to see how much it is to the next one after that but that's all I have at the moment.

Unfortunately, the wiki doesn't have any information to work with yet.  Unlike the player profile, the clan profile does not show the total accumulated affinity.  Someone has to take a brand new clan through the ranks, keep good enough notes, and then update the wiki.

We can take some guesses.  The wiki is a bit off; but according to what I can see in the UI, the maximum total clan affinity is 541000:

• 383000 for regular lab research
  • 3000 for Ignis Wraith research from Pacifism Defect event
  • 25000 for pigments
  • 105000 for building all the rooms
  • 20000 for building a trading post and a treasury
  • 5000 for Gold Tier in Ambulas Reborn event

My clan has all of those, and apparently we have 22000 left to reach rank 10.  That's 563000 for rank 10.  

I feel like I'm missing something.  One thing that's nice about Warframe is XP numbers almost always follow a simple formula:

• Affinity needed for rank R for a Warframe is 1000 x R^2
  • Mastery needed for Mastery Rank R is 2500 x R^2

536000 for rank 10 doesn't work out as nicely as those.  If we assume the formula follows the same pattern, than Clan Affinity is 5360 x R^2.  This makes the Clan Affinity table look like this:

1 5630
2 22520
3 50670
4 90080
5 140750
6 202680
7 275870
8 360320
9 456030
10 563000

Again, this is a wild guess based only on the affinity numbers I can see in the UI.  I'm almost positive there is some hidden affinity that we can't see in the UI, but without being able to see the actual total affinity number we can only speculate.  Personally, I think it's far more likely to be 6000 x R^2, which means I'm missing 37000 affinity somewhere in my calculations.

Edited by Buff00n
moar speculation