Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Thief's Wit

Aspari

This mod is still really meh right now. Not only does the range kinda suck at max rank but the mod points to use it are pretty out there. I'm also surprised it's not an aura mod either since you turned Enemy Radar into an aura mod, and pre U9 the Enemy Radar artifact and mod could stack.

Double its range and make it into an aura mod. I think that would be enough. An alternative to that is turn it into a Sentinel mod.

I misread the title as "Butt Thief's Wit"

Immaturity aside, it is pretty underwhelming in its current state. I only find it useful in finding hidden nooks and crannies I was not aware of before, which is nice, but that's not enough to validate the space it takes up in my eyes.

This mod is still really meh right now. Not only does the range kinda suck at max rank but the mod points to use it are pretty out there. I'm also surprised it's not an aura mod either since you turned Enemy Radar into an aura mod, and pre U9 the Enemy Radar artifact and mod could stack.

Double its range and make it into an aura mod. I think that would be enough. An alternative to that is turn it into a Sentinel mod.

Does it actually suck at max rank, because I was under the impression it had the same range as Enemy Sense, which covers the entire minimap at max rank. I agree it's a fairly useless mod, but the range isn't the issue, it's the function. I agree though, that it should be a sentinel mod, that'd be cool and worth taking, even if it is jsut for the few missions it takes to learn where the crates are and never need TW again.

Edit:Typo

Edited by TheHeraldXII

• 3 weeks later...

not sure if a i agree with the "aura" thing ... could be to test :)

best would maybe be add a thief's wit aura, but keep the mod.

then, imho, the mod effects themselves need a big buff!

1. increase range of a maxed mod. up to +50.

2. add mods AND blueprints to the radar

pls DE, hear our voice! :)

What Thief's Wit just needs is to be able to mark mods. I just need it and I'm happy. Thief's Wit is an excellent trade-off for anyone who wants to do a speed exploring run. And by speed exploring run, it also means being able to see some "new" hidden locations when the radar picks up any loot containers behind any walls.

Edited by matrixEXO

I think Thief's Wit is perfectly fine for its mod cost, and it is fine if you are using it specifically to farm resources. As a general use mod it fails because it's not good enough for its slot, but I'd put half of the Warframe mods in that category.

Edited by BadAimbot

I'd be really nice if we could attach radar mods to sentinels, that way we could still use them without sacrificing a mod space on our Warframes, plus it'd give us something to actually equip those things with. But a general buff and/or an aura would be nice too.