Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the Tonkor still good? What about the Vectis?

(XBOX)Xeno Sakazumi

Question

So this is my first post and i wanted to know are the Tonkor & Vectis still good?

Edit: Awesome, Vectis it is. Just soloed a nightmare for the Wildfire mod so yeah, that's going on there along with serration, some other mods, and a orokin catalyst.

Edited by (XB1)Xeno Sakazumi

8 answers to this question

Tonkor can be fun with certain frames, but bring a high single target dps secondary or melee weapon for harder targets. I haven't used the vectis personally, I just preferred the scopes on the Lanka and Vulkar Wraith. In addition to that, I just prefer bows in general to sniper rifles. They're a bit more versatile. If the sniper rifles didn't have the aim nerf when shooting from the hip, then I'd be using them a lot more, because they're very fun to use. 

Yeah, i'm only getting Vectis until i get a Rakta cernos which should take forever or a Dread but the stalker never shows up thanks to my either my amazingly modded galatine and valkyr or the fact that my luck sucks even after killing bosses on the daily. i'm still looking for a good mastery rank 4-5 secondary.