Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In just 4 easy steps you get a Frost Prime and A Prime Syandana!

2Peter3Nine

Question

STEP 1: Create a Twitch Account.

STEP 1.1: Click a link on the 4 step setup page.

STEP 1.2: Click another link on the linked page.

STEP 1.3: Create Amazon Account.

STEP 1.4: Go back to the other page.

STEP 1.5: Click another link.

STEP 1.6: Give up because you don't have a driver's licence or credit card.

STEP 1.7: Get a Drivers license. (which is needed for a credit card, also a job)

STEP: 1.7.1: Get a job.

STEP 1.8: Get a Credit Card.

STEP 1.9: Put in credit card info into Amazon Prime Signup page.

Step 1.10: Create Amazon Prime Account

Step 2: Link your Amazon Prime account to your Twitch Account

Step 2.1: Upgrade Twitch Account to Twitch Prime Account.

Step 2.2: Link your Warframe and Twitch Prime Account

Step 3: Claim your Free 'Prime with Prime' bundle

Step 4: Enjoy your Prime Loot!

16 answers to this question

I see the joke you're trying to make, but I really don't get the hate for needing a debit/credit card, or even just paypal. I've had paypal since I was 14, and a debit card since I was 18. I should have gotten one sooner but I was lazy. Like what adult can't at least get a prepaid visa? You guys are blowing this whole "you need a debit/credit card" thing out of proportion because you simply don't have one.

Either way, if you're a kid without a debit/credit card, ask mom and dad.

If you're an adult without a debit/credit card, learn that debit is better than cash so long as you're good with your money.

36 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

I see the joke you're trying to make, but I really don't get the hate for needing a debit/credit card, or even just paypal. I've had paypal since I was 14, and a debit card since I was 18. I should have gotten one sooner but I was lazy. Like what adult can't at least get a prepaid visa? You guys are blowing this whole "you need a debit/credit card" thing out of proportion because you simply don't have one.

If you're an adult without a debit/credit card, learn that debit is better than cash so long as you're good with your money.

There isn't a selection for PayPal.
Only 6 cards, VISA, Master Card, Discover, JCB, and two others I can't read because the picture is too small.
One had a White and Blue circle, the other one is a bluish background with white outlined words.

I'm an adult, and can't get any sort of card, they just won't let me, even though I have the needed info, and qualify.

1 hour ago, General_Durandal said:

There isn't a selection for PayPal.
Only 6 cards, VISA, Master Card, Discover, JCB, and two others I can't read because the picture is too small.
One had a White and Blue circle, the other one is a bluish background with white outlined words.

I'm an adult, and can't get any sort of card, they just won't let me, even though I have the needed info, and qualify.

You can't open a bank account?

6 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

Credit Union.
I wouldn't be surprised if they are doing it as a joke.
"Let's make this guy's life harder for no reason, yeah, that'll be fun."

Which credit union?

It really doesn't matter which actually if they aren't giving you a debit card, the most common means to access one's bank account, then you need to switch.

2 hours ago, JSharpie said:

Which credit union?

It really doesn't matter which actually if they aren't giving you a debit card, the most common means to access one's bank account, then you need to switch.

Agreed.

Can't pull out cash from an ATM, it's one of the main things the card is used for.

I'm not sure I've heard of any Credit Union (been a member of one for the last 15 years) and all of the Credit Unions in my county provide a card. There's nothing to be approved for it either, so long as you have an account with the bank.

Edited by (XB1)OmniDevil
typos

On 6/29/2017 at 11:33 PM, JSharpie said:

I'm an adult and I have a debit card... Maestro card... I can't do sh1t with it

On 6/30/2017 at 0:33 AM, JSharpie said:

You see, cash is in my pocket, I can touch it and feel it and dispose of it at will, while a card is a just piece of plastic that can't be paid with without involving third parties who don't even hold any real cash for me, but just pretend to have that money. I'd choose cash every day.

10 minutes ago, frohdoe said:

You see, cash is in my pocket, I can touch it and feel it and dispose of it at will, while a card is a just piece of plastic that can't be paid with without involving third parties who don't even hold any real cash for me, but just pretend to have that money. I'd choose cash every day.

k.