Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery rank help

(XBOX)Turbo966

Question

Just started back playing yesterday after a year break or so. Just have a question about mastery rank. I get the basics, but I need to know if ranking up new things will still count towards mastery rank even if I'm currently ready to rank up just waiting for the cooldown. Just bought two prime warframe and a few weapons and really don't want to play with them right now if the xp isn't going to count towards my mastery rank after I jump to mr5 when the cooldown is finished. 

4 answers to this question

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:29 PM, (Xbox One)Turbo966 said:

...I need to know if ranking up new things will still count towards mastery rank even if I'm currently ready to rank up just waiting for the cooldown...

Yes it will.  You won't be able to see the extra mastery until you complete the current rank test.  After you do you'll see the extra mastery applied to the next rank.  I've seen this myself and I've read posts from people who completed their mastery test and were ready for the next test immediately after.

31 minutes ago, Arcainyx said:

Yes it will.  You won't be able to see the extra mastery until you complete the current rank test.  After you do you'll see the extra mastery applied to the next rank.  I've seen this myself and I've read posts from people who completed their mastery test and were ready for the next test immediately after.

NM5Tv1.gif

1 hour ago, Arcainyx said:

I can personally vouch for this - I was stuck for some time on one test and when I finally completed it I was eligible straightaway for the next (think I still had to wait the 24 hours though...)