Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

Clan/Alliance Name: The Hellborne Silence
Preferred Payment Type: $$$ (Deposit already sent via paypal)
Design Details: A sultry succubus raises a slender, talon-like finger to her lips, urging for silence, even as a subtly malevolent smile plays upon her lips. The overall silhouette of her head, with curving horns, is much like the silhouette of Lotus' head. Demonic flames flicker around her, and in her eyes. If you can work a hint of demonic wings in there, maybe in the aura, great, but it's fine if it's not doable.

Colors: Purple and black, with accents of Orokin gold and a sickly, infernal green.

Size: No more than head, neck. and bust (boobs optional, if the overall detail works better that way). The head and raised finger-to-lips is clearly the focus.

Addendum/Additional Request: Would also like a version of the image, transparent, at least 10" x 10", min 300dpi and RGB color, if that's possible. I want to have some custom fabric printed for some group gifts, and that's the minimum specs they require. Happy to pay for the additional time this would take, if it's possible for you to do this. 

Links to reference images: y8hz7us7y8f2thue

and of course, the Lotus head silhouette: ycwq9j98

Additional Comments: Colors and inspiration from Maleficent of Sleeping Beauty, but doesn't need to *look* like her. The connection to Lotus is more important.

9 hours ago, Zarffyn said:

Clan/Alliance Name: The Hellborne Silence
Preferred Payment Type: $$$ (Deposit already sent via paypal)
Design Details: A sultry succubus raises a slender, talon-like finger to her lips, urging for silence, even as a subtly malevolent smile plays upon her lips. The overall silhouette of her head, with curving horns, is much like the silhouette of Lotus' head. Demonic flames flicker around her, and in her eyes. If you can work a hint of demonic wings in there, maybe in the aura, great, but it's fine if it's not doable.

Colors: Purple and black, with accents of Orokin gold and a sickly, infernal green.

Size: No more than head, neck. and bust (boobs optional, if the overall detail works better that way). The head and raised finger-to-lips is clearly the focus.

Addendum/Additional Request: Would also like a version of the image, transparent, at least 10" x 10", min 300dpi and RGB color, if that's possible. I want to have some custom fabric printed for some group gifts, and that's the minimum specs they require. Happy to pay for the additional time this would take, if it's possible for you to do this. 

Links to reference images: y8hz7us7y8f2thue

and of course, the Lotus head silhouette: ycwq9j98

Additional Comments: Colors and inspiration from Maleficent of Sleeping Beauty, but doesn't need to *look* like her. The connection to Lotus is more important.

Something like this?

YoBe95D.png

13 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Something like this?

YoBe95D.png

Clan approves! The only changes we would like is some additional blood dripping (excellent touch, btw), maybe just a little higher up than it is now. Also, requesting additional or more prominent green fire...but please use your best judgement as to how much and where. The eyes are amazing, thank you!

On 2018-06-13 at 1:54 PM, Zarffyn said:

Clan approves! The only changes we would like is some additional blood dripping (excellent touch, btw), maybe just a little higher up than it is now. Also, requesting additional or more prominent green fire...but please use your best judgement as to how much and where. The eyes are amazing, thank you!

Glad they like it! Is this better?

xuyMfza.png

10 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Glad they like it! Is this better?

xuyMfza.png

Sorry, I should have been more specific, my fault. >.< The fire looks fantastic! I was thinking of the more blood on the wings, but I think the fire looks waaaay better. If you would remove the blood drips from her body, I think we're good to go!

Please let me know what I owe you in addition to the deposit! I'll Paypal as soon as I see it. Thanks so much for your work, and incredible attention to detail!

On 2018-06-15 at 10:05 AM, Zarffyn said:

Sorry, I should have been more specific, my fault. >.< The fire looks fantastic! I was thinking of the more blood on the wings, but I think the fire looks waaaay better. If you would remove the blood drips from her body, I think we're good to go!

Please let me know what I owe you in addition to the deposit! I'll Paypal as soon as I see it. Thanks so much for your work, and incredible attention to detail!

This better?

kVbMUDX.png

On 2018-06-17 at 7:05 PM, Zarffyn said:

Approved! Thank you! 🙂

Sorry for the delay, 10 inches at 300dpi was bigger than I thought. The final price will be an additional $60.

I'll send you the final ones with a transparent background when I recieve it.

CAkWfvt.png

12 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Sorry for the delay, 10 inches at 300dpi was bigger than I thought. The final price will be an additional $60.

I'll send you the final ones with a transparent background when I recieve it.

Final payment sent. Thank you! :) 

Clan/Alliance Name: Look At Them

Preferred Payment Type: $$$ (Around ~$40 to work with)

Design Details: Kind of a skew on the Void Key (using your own personal style), Orokin Gold with White energy (I don't want to say flames exactly, but perhaps some type of wispy smoke or something around it). No text or anything on the Emblem, just simple and clean. Also, I like to give creators free-reign with designs and stuff so hopefully that gives you a general feel for what we want. 🙂

Links to reference images: https://i.imgur.com/B6ti0NZ.jpg

Additional Comments: New to the whole commissions thing (will have to figure out PayPal and junk), please feel free to inbox me here if you need any additional information!

8 hours ago, Duality.exe said:

Clan/Alliance Name: Look At Them

Preferred Payment Type: $$$ (Around ~$40 to work with)

Design Details: Kind of a skew on the Void Key (using your own personal style), Orokin Gold with White energy (I don't want to say flames exactly, but perhaps some type of wispy smoke or something around it). No text or anything on the Emblem, just simple and clean. Also, I like to give creators free-reign with designs and stuff so hopefully that gives you a general feel for what we want. 🙂

Links to reference images: https://i.imgur.com/B6ti0NZ.jpg

Additional Comments: New to the whole commissions thing (will have to figure out PayPal and junk), please feel free to inbox me here if you need any additional information!

Like this?

mUHDAHo.png

@JithvanHi there! I recently saw this post, and I've been wanting to have an emblem for a clan that I plan on starting up soon. I don't exactly know how making a cool clan emblem works, so I apologize in advance if any of the preferences I listed are unrealistic expectations.

I originally made my own clan emblem and had it added to the game, but it just doesn't look as good as the ones I saw you make, so I linked the same images I used in order to get the same concept.

😅😅😅

Clan Name: Tempestuous Jade Dragons

Preferred payment type: Paypal or platinum

Design Details: I would at least like these images to be used in some way with the clan emblem: https://imgur.com/a/8AG1O7z I'd also really appreciate if you can keep the Japanese and Chinese theme, and add any other cool designs that you think would make it look cooler. You can also edit or clean up any of the pictures I've already linked. I'd also like the emblem to have a transparent background (I'm sure you already knew that lol)

Colors: shades of lime green, dark greens, a little bit of black

• Clan/Alliance Name: Mythical Tenno
  • Preferred Payment Type: paypal
  • Design Details: cartoonish only head and neck maybe of a deer facing u. with a japanese type theme if possible with a transparent background.
  • Links to reference images: https://imgur.com/JNndh2O
  • Additional Comments: i would like it very much if it was almost the same as the head of the deer in the pic i sent in a cartoonish style

21 hours ago, CyberSullyX said:

@JithvanHi there! I recently saw this post, and I've been wanting to have an emblem for a clan that I plan on starting up soon. I don't exactly know how making a cool clan emblem works, so I apologize in advance if any of the preferences I listed are unrealistic expectations.

I originally made my own clan emblem and had it added to the game, but it just doesn't look as good as the ones I saw you make, so I linked the same images I used in order to get the same concept.

😅😅😅

Clan Name: Tempestuous Jade Dragons

Preferred payment type: Paypal or platinum

Design Details: I would at least like these images to be used in some way with the clan emblem: https://imgur.com/a/8AG1O7z I'd also really appreciate if you can keep the Japanese and Chinese theme, and add any other cool designs that you think would make it look cooler. You can also edit or clean up any of the pictures I've already linked. I'd also like the emblem to have a transparent background (I'm sure you already knew that lol)

Colors: shades of lime green, dark greens, a little bit of black

Like this?

uWicPO5.png

3 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Like this?

uWicPO5.png

Ok so I'd just like to say that you're absolutely amazing at making these emblems. Pure talent.

I did have 1 sorta-major request though:

1 thing is that I wouldn't want the enso circle in the design anymore. It looked cooler in my head lol (don't take that the wrong way though, I still love your designs

Here's the link to what I would like changed to the design:  https://imgur.com/a/cZjEV9o

EDIT: Made changes to the design

7 hours ago, CyberSullyX said:

Ok so I'd just like to say that you're absolutely amazing at making these emblems. Pure talent.

I did have 1 sorta-major request though:

1 thing is that I wouldn't want the enso circle in the design anymore. It looked cooler in my head lol (don't take that the wrong way though, I still love your designs

Here's the link to what I would like changed to the design:  https://imgur.com/a/cZjEV9o

EDIT: Made changes to the design

Is this better?

jKKL6hv.png

3 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Is this better?

jKKL6hv.png

Almost there!

Here's the link for one minor change: https://imgur.com/a/wNRq4lf

I’m really sorry that I’m so picky, I just have this look set in my mind. Sorry if I’m being inconvenient. How much would it cost in platinum? I appreciate the time you’re  putting into this. 

11 hours ago, CyberSullyX said:

Almost there!

Here's the link for one minor change: https://imgur.com/a/wNRq4lf

I’m really sorry that I’m so picky, I just have this look set in my mind. Sorry if I’m being inconvenient. How much would it cost in platinum? I appreciate the time you’re  putting into this. 

No worries. I would prefer PayPal over platinum at the moment as I literally have no credits ingame. It'd be $50 after the new minor changes.

jsCEFjN.png

Archived