Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

Clan Name: Order of the Red Storm Dragon

Payment: Platinum or Paypal

Design type: as long as theres a red dragon and a crest like back gound, and maybe the grand master emblem or lotus emblem added plz. feel free to use all you creativaty, if ya have questions, just ask me

many thanks if ya can do this.

Hello Jithvan, 

I was browsing the forums and saw your post about clan emblems. My friend and I think that your work is amazing. Could you make an emblem with an icey heart with flames around it? Bright orange and light blue for the ice? I am willing to pay you through pay pal since I play on ps4. 

Clan name: Killallnidusplayers

Thank you for your time :satisfied:

JD_1411

On 3/21/2018 at 5:57 PM, Unsanctifyed said:

Clan Name: The Azure Legion

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum or Paypal

Design Detail: Basically what I've been thinking about is having a blue galatine prime in front of a blue shield. Another thing I wanted to add to it was an old looking ribbon wrapping around. If you have other flairs to add to the design. I'd like it to have a whole regal or legionnary look. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me! Thank you in advance!

Additional comments: I'd just like to reinforce the idea that I'd like it to have a regal look to it. Thank you again!

Like this mate?

iW0Rg4d.png

On 3/22/2018 at 4:00 AM, NPetty said:

Clan Name: Order of the Red Storm Dragon

Payment: Platinum or Paypal

Design type: as long as theres a red dragon and a crest like back gound, and maybe the grand master emblem or lotus emblem added plz. feel free to use all you creativaty, if ya have questions, just ask me

many thanks if ya can do this.

Like this?

bb8euei.png

On 2/20/2018 at 6:17 PM, Trizion said:
  • Clan Name: Solar Oath
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum and Prime Sets 
  • Design Details: I want a sun themed emblem that is something like what I put for Reference 1 but it doesn't have to be exactly like that, though you can have a bit different length of rays if it makes it look better. I would also like a type of great/sword (with a few green bits) in a similar style to Reference 2 to go through the middle section but there can be parts of it hidden behind it as shown in like Reference 1. Last of all I would like some similar type of orbs that were used in Reference 3 for the inner sections. I would also like the initials S.O. (text for the clan name) to look like they are engraved onto the emblem itself preferably in the middle section if that is possible.
  • Links to reference images: Reference 1 | Reference 2 | Reference 3 (2 & 3 are your previous work)
  • Additional Comments: For the emblem I would like it to have a nice shiny metallic feeling to it, the orbs to have a somewhat semi-glossy touch to them while also being colored a bit of a bright green'ish color, and for the emblem to be mostly golden in color but feel free to add any extra details that you think that would look nice. 

B1FBMh5.png

8 hours ago, (PS4)JD_1411 said:

Hello Jithvan, 

I was browsing the forums and saw your post about clan emblems. My friend and I think that your work is amazing. Could you make an emblem with an icey heart with flames around it? Bright orange and light blue for the ice? I am willing to pay you through pay pal since I play on ps4. 

Clan name: Killallnidusplayers

Thank you for your time :satisfied:

JD_1411

Something like this?

dIw8h9a.png

2 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Something like this?

dIw8h9a.png

That looks cool and is amazing, but we were hoping for a heart shape with flames around it. The colours are good though. Something like this for the heart, but a straight on view. Make it a little bit regal looking too please. 

elpacienteytu.blogspot.com/2012/02/el-frio-quirofano.html?m=1

Thank you again for your time.

11 hours ago, Trizion said:

I love it actually and great work on it. How much?

600p, sorry it took so long!

8 hours ago, NPetty said:

anyway we could get the dragon facing in the other direction(front facing)?

Can be done, I'll have to redo a dragon, will take some to get done.

23 hours ago, Dante130666 said:

Hello, how much time itll take to make my emblem? around 1 week? i just need to know date;p   pls respond

It's really hard to say, every time someone offers pays with cash I have to keep pushing your request back down my to do list. I also dont have time to log into the game or enough credits to accept plat payments. You're design is really specific and i'm sure it will be time consuming, a rough eta would be between 1-3 weeks.

23 hours ago, Trizion said:

Okay, I can get on and trade with you right now if you want. IGN is Trizion

I'll be free for the next few hours, i'll try to catch you online.

12 hours ago, Unsanctifyed said:

Honestly, this blew me away! I love it! For sure man, let me know however you want me to pay you and I'll gladly compensate you for your time! 

I'm glad you like it! PayPal would be preffered. Is $50 do-able?

Только что, Jithvan сказал:

It's really hard to say, every time someone offers pays with cash I have to keep pushing your request back down my to do list. I also dont have time to log into the game or enough credits to accept plat payments. You're design is really specific and i'm sure it will be time consuming, a rough eta would be between 1-3 weeks.

ty for responding, how much plat would it cost, tell me approximately. Id like to know beforehand.

11 hours ago, Dante130666 said:

ty for responding, how much plat would it cost, tell me approximately. Id like to know beforehand.

It would be 600+ for sure. It would still be an amount I can't accept because of the little amount of credits I have ingame.

5 часов назад, Jithvan сказал:

It would be 600+ for sure. It would still be an amount I can't accept because of the little amount of credits I have ingame.

im fine with 600 plat, also if u want help with farming credits i can help you ;p 

5 hours ago, Dante130666 said:

im fine with 600 plat, also if u want help with farming credits i can help you ;p 

Thats the thing mate I literally have no time to actually play the game.

6 hours ago, -FF-Smoke said:

just refresh

Its on my to do list mate, anything with a plat payment will take a while.

On 3/26/2018 at 2:28 AM, (PS4)JD_1411 said:

That looks cool and is amazing, but we were hoping for a heart shape with flames around it. The colours are good though. Something like this for the heart, but a straight on view. Make it a little bit regal looking too please. 

elpacienteytu.blogspot.com/2012/02/el-frio-quirofano.html?m=1

Thank you again for your time.

Li6d0Fu.png

Like this?

Archived