The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

15 hours ago, -Miau-Darinus said:

hell no,  that is not what i mean , that i can easy make myself

just asking out of curiosity: are you only able to create emblems by layering different pictures?

Your instructions are vague, please clarify in detail what you want me to make for you. And keep in mind these are drafts, unless you are willing to pay a higher amount, I will keep layering items until you are satisfied with a mockup, after which I will airbrush them over.

The circle should have a golden border.

What is now purple is to fill the entire circle from the golden edge. The cat should sit in the middle in front of the circle.

I have considered changing the cat to simplify that and would have 3 images that you could test cut and insert to see which fits best.

2 hours ago, -Miau-Darinus said:

The circle should have a golden border.

What is now purple is to fill the entire circle from the golden edge. The cat should sit in the middle in front of the circle.

I have considered changing the cat to simplify that and would have 3 images that you could test cut and insert to see which fits best.

I don't get it, in the draft I sent you the circle already has a golden border. Do you want me to thicken it? Also what is the 'golden edge'? A circle has no edges, do you want me to just have purple energy coming inwards towards the center of the golden loop? Also do you still want me to add golden accents around the eyes and ears of the cat? What do you mean by having the cat sit infront of the circle? I did it in the earlier draft, whats wrong with the cats positioning? Do you want it to pop out like a star gate shown below?

Related imageRelated image

Try and be as detailed as possible, I am having a hard time visualising exactly what you want me to make you and its taking up allot of my time.

i like this one from you but it need to be bigger , and the cat just need to be placed in it

Related image

best way make the rift first ,if i like it you just need to place the cats in it , you dont need to add golden accents bec i use other cats like the first one and you dont need to change how they sit or something

• Clan Name: 4444
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum
  • Design Details: 
    • Font - Not sure, maybe you could use your expertise and recommend something appropriate based off the other details i provided.
    • Color  -
      • Base color of dark green (similar to a british racing green)
      • Secondary color of shocking green ( similar to that of the infected color pallet greens, in-game)
      • Accented color of dark purple, almost black
    • Shape - 4 of the 'number 4' arranged in a symmetrical way creating a border or circle like 'badge', in such a manner that it is difficult to distinguish that the number 4 was used (a circle-like shape consisting of 4 number 4's arranged in such a manner making it difficult to make out the shape of the numbers) with a skull/ multiple skulls arranged within the number 4 shape.
    • Style - More Edged than rounded
  • Links to reference images:
  • Additional Comments: If appropriate, in the design sense, try adding the saying "sit hostium vincere hostem" not capitalized.

I hope this paints a clear picture of what i am looking for good sir, please feel free to indicate any misunderstandings so we can come to an agreement, i wish you best of success with this endeavor.

Hey man, so I don't know if there is a decent in game fix. but with the update that came out for Xbox today, my emblem was finally put into the game. It looks good on our banners and on 

our clan page. But when I put it on the Sigil for our Warframe's. It appears pretty bright. I tried turning of the bloom and it didn't seem to change much. I don't know if you would have to make it darker (Which would Suck) or Is there a common fix?

I Read something about RGB for bright Colors not reaching above (200.200.200)?

3 minutes ago, (XB1)A Zer0 Requiem said:

Hey man, so I don't know if there is a decent in game fix. but with the update that came out for Xbox today, my emblem was finally put into the game. It looks good on our banners and on 

our clan page. But when I put it on the Sigil for our Warframe's. It appears pretty bright. I tried turning of the bloom and it didn't seem to change much. I don't know if you would have to make it darker (Which would Suck) or Is there a common fix?

I Read something about RGB for bright Colors not reaching above (200.200.200)?

You would have to darken it 😕

On 2018-08-04 at 10:10 PM, sheiknightfire said:

Clan/Alliance Name: Pathfinder Chronicles
Preferred Payment Type: Platinum is fine.
Design Details: Sheild in the front, with a Nikana Prime, and Latron prime Crossing behind the sheild with the butt of the gun and the hilt of the sword showing. A stylized Sahasa Kubrow standing on two hind legs in the middle of the shield, with The rhino palatine head on top. The sheild should be Dark Grey and Gold Same with the head of the Rhino Palatine skin, the sahasa Kubrow can be the same color as in its Codex entry, Same with the latron prime and, Nikana Prime.
Links to reference images: For the style of the sheild and how the weapons should be placed: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/coat-arms-medieval-knight-shield-sword-isolated-white-46081856.jpg For the Rhino head https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1465433258. For the Pose of the Kubrow (if it doesn't load let me know): https://i.pinimg.com/236x/f6/c3/51/f6c3518c3ffcf4a1a318eea195984be2--medieval-shields-tatu.jpg
Additional Comments: I was also wondering if it could have a dark red rift energy look streaking across the shield.

Something like this?

6cNvi9U.png

On 2018-08-08 at 5:25 PM, sP44D said:
  • Clan Name: 4444
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum
  • Design Details: 
    • Font - Not sure, maybe you could use your expertise and recommend something appropriate based off the other details i provided.
    • Color  -
      • Base color of dark green (similar to a british racing green)
      • Secondary color of shocking green ( similar to that of the infected color pallet greens, in-game)
      • Accented color of dark purple, almost black
    • Shape - 4 of the 'number 4' arranged in a symmetrical way creating a border or circle like 'badge', in such a manner that it is difficult to distinguish that the number 4 was used (a circle-like shape consisting of 4 number 4's arranged in such a manner making it difficult to make out the shape of the numbers) with a skull/ multiple skulls arranged within the number 4 shape.
    • Style - More Edged than rounded
  • Links to reference images:
  • Additional Comments: If appropriate, in the design sense, try adding the saying "sit hostium vincere hostem" not capitalized.

I hope this paints a clear picture of what i am looking for good sir, please feel free to indicate any misunderstandings so we can come to an agreement, i wish you best of success with this endeavor.

Something like this?

u81FFC2.png

20 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Something like this?

u81FFC2.png

Good day sir

I would say that is heading in the right direction!

The shocking green and purple is spot on, maybe darken the other green slightly....

Try rotating the 4's and maybe overlapping them in such a way to make it difficult to distinguish that they are 4's. I don't know maybe a different font would help with that, something less 'basic'? Mirroring them could also do something, just thinking out loud here, trying to 'meet minds'.

The design of the skull i appreciate, try integrating it, or multiple, into the design somehow as to make it all flow and pop, to give some texture.... Try it with purple possibly.

I definitely like where you are at the moment for a base, to grow from and build upon.

I hope i make sense, most of the time....

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi! 

• Clan/Alliance Name: Orokin Templars Reborn
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum/$$$ PayPal
  • Design Details: I want my clans abreviations in it somewhere "OTR" I think I want it to be a mix of Gold, black, silver, white, a color scheme thats easy to view in the game and that kinda correlates the idea of "Light, Holy, Lightsworn" Sort of theme dealio.
  • Links to reference images: 2jaewWI.pngSomething like this to give you an Idea, I don't want the helm in there and I'd Like my Clans initials where those current letters reside "OTR". and instead of those swords facing blade/Hilt I want them upside down Hilt/Blade, and  I want the to look like Roman Praetorian Sword design. The shield in this image that the swords are crossing over doesnt need to be the same since I dont want to copy anyone, I was thinking maybe something like this but I want the inner parts like the first image I showed above and I want the swords to be visible as well like the one above. Also the shield in this black picture If you could make some improvements to its shape, something kinda like the one above but not a direct copy.yFBajxa.png
  • Additional Comments: I hope this was informative enough.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)A Zer0 Requiem said:

Hey man, thank you for sending me a darker variant! Do you think you would be able to send me a larger size of that as well? like you did with the first one?

The Darker variant is the only size I have of it. I found it on the internet, I could resize it and send it? What format do you need?

@sP44D @sheiknightfire @-Miau-Darinus Sorry for the delays. I'm going to copy and paste the news item I just added to the top of my thread.

**NEWS** A couple of people have taken advantage of my time, requesting emblems and then not responding to me after supplying drafts. Further some people have made requests only to say that they are unwilling to pay for them after I produce a final draft. Not only has this wasted my time, but also that of those that make genuine requests for clan emblems. Due to this any requests from now on would have to be paid for in advance. As of right now I will accept only one hours worth in Plat/Items/$$$ as an advance before I accept any requests. Thank you for your understanding!

It would be much appreciated if you guys could pay for what i've already done before I proceed to completing your emblems. Please let me know if you have any questions!

On 2018-08-15 at 2:59 AM, PraetorPtolemy said:

Hi! 

• Clan/Alliance Name: Orokin Templars Reborn
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum/$$$ PayPal
  • Design Details: I want my clans abreviations in it somewhere "OTR" I think I want it to be a mix of Gold, black, silver, white, a color scheme thats easy to view in the game and that kinda correlates the idea of "Light, Holy, Lightsworn" Sort of theme dealio.
  • Links to reference images: 2jaewWI.pngSomething like this to give you an Idea, I don't want the helm in there and I'd Like my Clans initials where those current letters reside "OTR". and instead of those swords facing blade/Hilt I want them upside down Hilt/Blade, and  I want the to look like Roman Praetorian Sword design. The shield in this image that the swords are crossing over doesnt need to be the same since I dont want to copy anyone, I was thinking maybe something like this but I want the inner parts like the first image I showed above and I want the swords to be visible as well like the one above. Also the shield in this black picture If you could make some improvements to its shape, something kinda like the one above but not a direct copy.yFBajxa.png
  • Additional Comments: I hope this was informative enough.

How's this?

8VgSEJ5.png

Archived