The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

21 minutes ago, Jithvan said:

I'm really busy so it'll really be hard for me to get on at the same time as you for a discussion. Please post the pictures here if possible.

z7H3vta.pngthis is the smallest image i had that would upload fast lol. basically this is what we are going for just fancier if you know what i mean. the gold we want to look more like gold, the gray parts you are free to do w/e with, and the blue/green/redish swirlly parts are supposed to be gems they are 15% transparent because i wanted them to glow a little and not overpower the image. other than that we really just want it to look 3D and not too flat 

I would love to order a custom emblem

• Clan/Alliance Name: Paladin
  • Preferred Payment Type: Paypal
  • Design Details: Heavy Orokin styled and regal (Orokin white/gold with blue "energy" and purple draping)
  • Links to reference images: Can't post a copyrightet picture but like a certain Paladin crest from a certain Blizzard mmo
  • Additional Comments: None right now

Thank you in advance, you're doing great work!

On 7/3/2017 at 4:47 AM, Jithvan said:

On 9/28/2017 at 3:49 AM, Orabell said:

I would love to order a custom emblem

• Clan/Alliance Name: Paladin
  • Preferred Payment Type: Paypal
  • Design Details: Heavy Orokin styled and regal (Orokin white/gold with blue "energy" and purple draping)
  • Links to reference images: Can't post a copyrightet picture but like a certain Paladin crest from a certain Blizzard mmo
  • Additional Comments: None right now

Thank you in advance, you're doing great work!

Like this?

PuAIGiG.png

10 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Like this?

PuAIGiG.png

The Draping looks gorgeous! Could you try to add an opened book in the middle (with orokin scribbles if possible) and a Galatine Prime in the middle like this 20080406235852_619.jpg

The Ballisticas aren't fitting well could you leave them away?

Thank you for your fast response! You're awesome looking forward to working with you!

On 7/3/2017 at 4:47 AM, Jithvan said:

On 9/30/2017 at 10:02 AM, Orabell said:

The Draping looks gorgeous! Could you try to add an opened book in the middle (with orokin scribbles if possible) and a Galatine Prime in the middle like this 20080406235852_619.jpg

The Ballisticas aren't fitting well could you leave them away?

Thank you for your fast response! You're awesome looking forward to working with you!

Like this?

8D0Pbrx.png

2 minutes ago, Jithvan said:

How about now?

kRpSjOp.png

Maybe more details on the book ? The Pages visible on the bottom seem to "melt" together. And some black outlining and detailing so it fits the rest of the emblem ? which has black detailing and an outline. This seems to be the last thing to fix and I'm good to pay! How much would it be ?

7 hours ago, Orabell said:

Maybe more details on the book ? The Pages visible on the bottom seem to "melt" together. And some black outlining and detailing so it fits the rest of the emblem ? which has black detailing and an outline. This seems to be the last thing to fix and I'm good to pay! How much would it be ?

How about now? It would be around 900p based on the time i've put into it.

f2F6oH2.png

5 minutes ago, Jithvan said:

How about now? It would be around 900p based on the time i've put into it.

f2F6oH2.png

It's beautiful! When are your online times? If our times are to far away, I'd rather pay you via paypal (Do you prefer to discuss payment via Inbox massage?)

On 9/27/2017 at 5:28 PM, GhostJak1 said:

z7H3vta.pngthis is the smallest image i had that would upload fast lol. basically this is what we are going for just fancier if you know what i mean. the gold we want to look more like gold, the gray parts you are free to do w/e with, and the blue/green/redish swirlly parts are supposed to be gems they are 15% transparent because i wanted them to glow a little and not overpower the image. other than that we really just want it to look 3D and not too flat 

This ok?

2Hq41J0.png

14 hours ago, Jithvan said:

This ok?

2Hq41J0.png

Well I got a second opinion from someone else and we decided to go with a bit different design. Also you didn't really tell me you were working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience and good luck on the rest of your work. 

5 hours ago, GhostJak1 said:

Well I got a second opinion from someone else and we decided to go with a bit different design. Also you didn't really tell me you were working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience and good luck on the rest of your work. 

I work on everything posted here as per all the other comments on this thread. You should probably edit your comment if my service is no longer required, as I could've spent the time working on your emblem on someone else's.

Archived