Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

• Clan name: Archons Society
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum is strongly preferred...  I can offer 600p upfront and can dig up some more if necessary.  I'm on PC by the way.
  • Design Details: A pine cone with some leaves and pine needles behind it.  I want it to primarily incorporate the clan colors, which are dark brown, wine red, and rose gold.
  • Links to reference images: Approximation of the layout & orientation I have in mind.
  • Additional Comments: I want it to have a sort of roman/heraldic feel to it so the more elaborate/detailed the better.  Feel free to liberally apply artistic licence here, I really love your more intricate designs.

Thank you for your consideration!  <3

On 1/6/2018 at 1:23 PM, MomFrame said:
  • Clan name: Archons Society
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum is strongly preferred...  I can offer 600p upfront and can dig up some more if necessary.  I'm on PC by the way.
  • Design Details: A pine cone with some leaves and pine needles behind it.  I want it to primarily incorporate the clan colors, which are dark brown, wine red, and rose gold.
  • Links to reference images: Approximation of the layout & orientation I have in mind.
  • Additional Comments: I want it to have a sort of roman/heraldic feel to it so the more elaborate/detailed the better.  Feel free to liberally apply artistic licence here, I really love your more intricate designs.

Thank you for your consideration!  <3

like this?

MPwzmpC.png

20 hours ago, (PS4)PUG106STU said:

Hi Jithvan,

Did you receive the images i emailed you? I haven't seen an email back from you yet?

Thanks..

PUG106STU

No I did not recieve the email.

My email address is jithvan@falcon-gaming.net

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2018 at 12:47 PM, (PS4)Briginds said:

Hey, I’m looking for an emblem designer for my clan. I’m trying to go for a “Scavenger/Steampunk” theme for it, think you could help out?

I would appreciate it if you could fill out the template on my post and comment that here.

On 2017-07-03 at 4:47 AM, Jithvan said:

How to Request an Emblem Design:

Fill out the template below (replace the text in italics) and comment it below so that I can immediately begin working on your emblem.

• Clan/Alliance Name:  Void Scavengers
  • Preferred Payment Type: PayPal 
  • Design Details: Steampunk gears, mechanical font, red glow as if they’re super heated/Ominous, dark colours, colours that have an evil vibe/Dark, ominous shape or feeling to it/Industrial era style/setting, Victorian era,
  • Links to reference images: https://goo.gl/images/rSesYL
  • Additional Comments: I want this to be incredibly unique, something that looks completely different from anyone else, I don’t want anything mainstream or basic, i wanna see something that no ones ever really seen before. It doesn’t have to be the specific colours I listed, just go with what you think would be best, go based on instinct and your personal view on what this type of theme should look like for a clan emblem. I work as a mechanic on my free time, so I love the idea of gears, industrial era themes, steampunk style items. I’m mainly looking into a dark, ominous steampunk theme as well. Something that looks badass and scary looking. If you could get the font to look like it’s searing red, or super heated, I feel like it’d be something incredibly badass to see. Like a stove burner turned up to the max.
  • Platinum
  • Prime Sets
  • Maxed Primed Mods
  • Riven Mods

• Clan Name: Solar Oath
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum and Prime Sets 
  • Design Details: I want a sun themed emblem that is something like what I put for Reference 1 but it doesn't have to be exactly like that, though you can have a bit different length of rays if it makes it look better. I would also like a type of great/sword (with a few green bits) in a similar style to Reference 2 to go through the middle section but there can be parts of it hidden behind it as shown in like Reference 1. Last of all I would like some similar type of orbs that were used in Reference 3 for the inner sections. I would also like the initials S.O. (text for the clan name) to look like they are engraved onto the emblem itself preferably in the middle section if that is possible.
  • Links to reference images: Reference 1 | Reference 2 | Reference 3 (2 & 3 are your previous work)
  • Additional Comments: For the emblem I would like it to have a nice shiny metallic feeling to it, the orbs to have a somewhat semi-glossy touch to them while also being colored a bit of a bright green'ish color, and for the emblem to be mostly golden in color but feel free to add any extra details that you think that would look nice. 

Just wanted to re-post my request:

On 2/20/2018 at 6:17 PM, Trizion said:
  • Design Details: I want a sun themed emblem that is something like what I put for Reference 1 but it doesn't have to be exactly like that, though you can have a bit different length of rays if it makes it look better. I would also like a type of great/sword (with a few green bits) in a similar style to Reference 2 to go through the middle section but there can be parts of it hidden behind it as shown in like Reference 1. Last of all I would like some similar type of orbs that were used in Reference 3 for the inner sections. I would also like the initials S.O. (text for the clan name) to look like they are engraved onto the emblem itself preferably in the middle section if that is possible.
  • Links to reference images: Reference 1 | Reference 2 | Reference 3 (2 & 3 are your previous work)
  • Additional Comments: For the emblem I would like it to have a nice shiny metallic feeling to it, the orbs to have a somewhat semi-glossy touch to them while also being colored a bit of a bright green'ish color, and for the emblem to be mostly golden in color but feel free to add any extra details that you think that would look nice. 

Guns N' Gaming (This is my alliance title please include it!)

Preferred Payment Type: Plat

Design Details:

Font: Verdanna

Colors: Gold, Black, Red (Green if you'd like too)

Shape: Not really sure, use the elements of the below image with (Maybe wreaths with vastos instead of a circle). You have free reign on this one pretty much! Blow me away!

Style: Reference material below! Use the nice contrast like so!

Links to reference images: .eJwNyEsOwiAQANC7sJdh-NnpbQjU1sQOhJnGhfHu-pbvY675Mqs5VIesALWxbU-pfbYyhq39hKJa6nFurALBpexTxhCXJSMlj__KmAJRpOju6MgHeD9u-8XCs8smdvBuvj_XKiBU.0KFKrhPmk34Ce5P2dzi4Pjy6Fns (Fairly dark when the artist made it for me, there is a lighter copy somewhere.)

Additional Comments: I guess just free reign here! Use the image's qualities with the ideas for the shape! If you have questions ask me!

On 2/20/2018 at 6:17 PM, Trizion said:

I'm working on it, its just that I keep pushing it back every time I get a request in which I get paid $$$. I Should be ablke to get you a draft by this weekend.

On 3/7/2018 at 2:00 AM, Vladimir said:

Guns N' Gaming (This is my alliance title please include it!)

Preferred Payment Type: Plat

Design Details:

Font: Verdanna

Colors: Gold, Black, Red (Green if you'd like too)

Shape: Not really sure, use the elements of the below image with (Maybe wreaths with vastos instead of a circle). You have free reign on this one pretty much! Blow me away!

Style: Reference material below! Use the nice contrast like so!

Links to reference images: .eJwNyEsOwiAQANC7sJdh-NnpbQjU1sQOhJnGhfHu-pbvY675Mqs5VIesALWxbU-pfbYyhq39hKJa6nFurALBpexTxhCXJSMlj__KmAJRpOju6MgHeD9u-8XCs8smdvBuvj_XKiBU.0KFKrhPmk34Ce5P2dzi4Pjy6Fns (Fairly dark when the artist made it for me, there is a lighter copy somewhere.)

Additional Comments: I guess just free reign here! Use the image's qualities with the ideas for the shape! If you have questions ask me!

I'll try my best to get a draft in after i'm done working on the one mentioned above.

Archived