Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Number God

booty_hunter

is the reason I cant enjoy this game. Ive ranted about how stupid I thought RNG was in the past, but now, I really wanna drop Warframe. Currently, I spend way more time than I would like to not having fun. If Warframe is suppose to be this tedious, then it should be a clicker adventure like RuneScape. The biggest RNG factor I hate is having to farm for the relics I need. Back in the Void system, we had a limitless supply of keys. Everyone shared theirs and they were relatively easy to get. Now, with the fissures, Ive never seen a single person share a key with another. Its because they cant. They have to have the exact same key and it has to be radiant or else 3 other people will just be wasting their key. For a game that focusses so heavily on coop, this interaction is really stupid. What I want is for the game to get rid of the relics and just allow you to go straight into farming prime parts.

Before I go, ill leave my suggestion here. As many people have suggested, I propose a tower system. It will take place in the Void, and you can enter it without the need of a key. there will be 1 to 10 towers you can choose from. Towers 1-4 will contain the common parts, 5-7 will contain uncommon parts and 8-10 will contain rare parts. Each tower has a different drop table and will not contain vaulted parts, which will be added, removed accordingly. No matter which tower you enter, it will always be an exterminate. Your goal is to clear the wave of enemies so you can collect your reward and ascend the tower. after you clear a room, you will receive a random part from the drop table, and will have the option to either ascend the tower or extract. these are meant to be quick endless exterminate missions. after a certain amount of towers, some of the more common items from the drop table, like orokin cells and forma from towers 1-4 or uncommon parts from 8-10, will be removed. Enemies will also scale accordingly. You can go as long as you want, but if you fail to clear a tower, you will lose all the items you received and will be forced to extract.

I want to add one more thing. Something Warframe has done so well, is character customization. You can make your Warframe completely unique, which is something most AAA games out there struggle to do. Until something is done about this RNG bullS#&$, I cant stand playing this game. Hopefully the devs have plans on fixing this. Good bye I guess.