Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Mode: Vampirism Griefing

Yinkuji

Can something be done about this? Basically you get to the extraction point and because you have some idiot(s) who refuse to come to the extraction point, you die. Their HP is typically bugged out so they themselves can't die.

So here's a fix. Once you reach the extraction point and the timer starts ticking down, turn off Vampirism for those who are at the extraction point.

Can something be done about this? Basically you get to the extraction point and because you have some idiot(s) who refuse to come to the extraction point, you die. Their HP is typically bugged out so they themselves can't die.

So here's a fix. Once you reach the extraction point and the timer starts ticking down, turn off Vampirism for those who are at the extraction point.

or avoid playing NIGHTMARE with randoms..

No, I agree with the idea of having the extraction point be a safe zone. I mean, by that point you should be home free. I for one don't have irl friends who play thing game often enough to be reliable partners on nightmare runs and knew this mode was going to be grief city as soon as I heard of it. 

I made a topic suggesting the exact same thing that everyone ignored. I just run solo NM now. It's faster and I don't have to rely on the tard community.

Edited by muccmaster

I made a topic suggesting the exact same thing that everyone ignored. I just run solo NM now. It's faster and I don't have to rely on the tard community.

Sad to hear that. I'm a decent enough player that I could solo it no problem but running it with other players make things less boring.

I guess that's what I may have to do until DE does something about it.

+1, they definitely need the safe zone.

I almost died while I was getting on the escape pod since your health continues to countdown during cutscenes with little to no enemies in the last 4 rooms leading to extraction and they increased life drain from yesterday's buff.

Same issue during defense when you wait 15s for the next wave to start spawning.  You find yourself down 30+% health before you can even kill something.

+1, they definitely need the safe zone.

I almost died while I was getting on the escape pod since your health continues to countdown during cutscenes with little to no enemies in the last 4 rooms leading to extraction and they increased life drain from yesterday's buff.

Same issue during defense when you wait 15s for the next wave to start spawning.  You find yourself down 30+% health before you can even kill something.

Oh, so they did increase the life drain. Thought it was bugged or something because my HP was dropping faster than user in Nightmare.