Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Untradable platinum [solved]

GildartsAnonn

Question

Hey guys i need some info. Recently i won 250 platinum from a partnered streamer which were added to my account the next day. After a trade or two (which i didn't really pay attention to the platinum total) i went down to 257 since i did have some platinum of my own beforehand. A few minutes ago i went to make another trade only to find out i can use only the 7 platinum out of the 257 i have. So basicaly what i need to know is that is the 250 platinum added to my account only useable in the market and not other players or is this an issue and i should better contact support?

Edited by GildartsAnonn

3 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, GildartsAnonn said:

Hey guys i need some info. Recently i won 250 platinum from a partnered streamer which were added to my account the next day. After a trade or two (which i didn't really pay attention to the platinum total) i went down to 257 since i did have some platinum of my own beforehand. A few minutes ago i went to make another trade only to find out i can use only the 7 platinum out of the 257 i have. So basicaly what i need to know is that is the 250 platinum added to my account only useable in the market and not other players or is this an issue and i should better contact support?

yes, I believe platinum from prizes, devstrems and similars is not treadable.

Prize plat in any way shape or form is not tradeable and is only usable on the market.

However do note that this is used up first when buying from the market.

(so if you buy 250 worth of stuff from the market you will have 7 fully fledged tradable platinum left...)