Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Miter not affecting Nullifiers' bubbles

Stoner

Anyone else had that bug where Miter simply isn't affecting nullifiers bubbles? It seems like one of the only weapon that does that. 

Tested it in the simulacrum to confirm and it doesn't work. It does no damage and doesn't shrink the bubble. I also tried without the augment and same result. 

Yesterday - miter worked fine. But today after Hotfix 21.0.4 - it stopped working. But it not only on Nullifiers. Any enemies simple do not take damage from it at all.

Miter bladed disk just stuck in hitbox doing nothing! Its not 100% like that.

Sometimes it do damage, sometimes not. But not damaging at all - more often.

Edited by Chameo62

Also it seems Pantera is also affected by it.

2 hours ago, CrazyD said:

I agree on all here, was a bit shocked in a relic run when the nullies stayed alive. Was working fine before 21.0.4

Yes especially when you use Miter to kill those damn nullifiers.

confirm as well.

it is supposed to destory nullifier's bubble with 90% of chance per blade that comes out of the weapon.

I have riven + regular mods that makes miter to shoot 3~4 blades at a time, but the blade no longer destroys the nullifier's bubble, rather it just gets stuck wherever the blade first hits the bubble.

i was going crazy because phantera started to miss targets, then i realized even miter has the same bug... 

10 hours ago, -S-O-Snatch said:

Yes to me also.. no effect for nulli bubble. There is no difference if "neutralizing justice" is equipped or not.

I tested it also in simulacrum and in corpus missions.

i was going crazy because phantera started to miss targets, then i realized even miter has the same bug... 

Did not want to make a seperate post about it, so add Secura Lecta to the list. :(

Not only is it not damaging Nully bubbles, but also it will not damage objectives, like today's sortie Sabotage reactors.

EDIT: Add Opticor to the list.

Edited by Hadronox