Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please don't nerf Trin. And let me tell you why.

jazz

Just now, MarrikBroom said:

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait. You're serious?

PFFFTAAAAAAHAHAH

No she isn't.  I'm sorry but she isn't at all balanced. I don't want her 'nerfed' though so much as 'requires more skill to get the kind of oomph she currently has at the push of a button.' As in current 'press four to megaheal and 2 to energy spam' will still work OK... but you need to do more to get more out of her.

basically this. but run while you can theres a group in here who are opposed to any trin change because they like the OP

2 minutes ago, _A_Illuminati_A_ said:

I'm replying to the dude at tennocon rather than DE my dude, I would be cool with a rework if they kept her theme of a energy and health giving support

why reply to that guy, he probably wont even read this o.O probably doesn't even come to the forums for all you know. All that matters is what DE said in reply to him. I really don't see the point of making a post for this.

Edited by iMalicious

Just now, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

basically this. but run while you can theres a group in here who are opposed to any trin change because they like the OP

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with OP. Especially the kind of OP that ruines nobody else's fun.

Just now, iMalicious said:

why reply to that guy, he probably wont even read this o.O probably doesn't even come to the forums for all you know. All that matters is what DE said in reply to him.

I guess so my dude, the issue is important to bring up just in case, wouldn't want to deeply hurt people who invested a lot into their trinity builds, 
I don't even play trinity super often , I just wanna think about the trin mains yknow' my dude

Just now, MarrikBroom said:

I main Oberon and all I've ever heard pre and post rework 'lol why? trinity exists.' So I may be a touch salty.

pretty much. everyone has forgotten the fact that innaros can not only CC an entire map for a long time but also turn every CC'd enemy into a healing beacon. why? cause trinity is better at healing.

I guess so my dude, the issue is important to bring up just in case, wouldn't want to deeply hurt people who invested a lot into their trinity builds, 
I don't even play trinity super often , I just wanna think about the trin mains yknow' my dude

Think all the people sitting in the audience boo'n and ranting when the guy brought it up was already more then enough for DE.

Edited by iMalicious

1 minute ago, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

The OP as in original poster

if you're trying to say people are arguing again'st you just because of my existence you're wrong my dude, because they don't like me and I know that

Just now, iMalicious said:

Think all the people sitting in the audience boo'n and ranting when the guy brought it up was already more then enough for DE.

maybe my dude, but we gotta respect the support mains out there in the world

i will say my peace and be gone ._ . 

Ive played trinity since i could get her, she is a good healer and support , but down the road they have nerfed her kit repeatedly  .... to the point her game play  became less then her support energy cast 

ive still used her , but with all her changes she has become clunky , powers like link only cast on ground, her 4 is distance oriented now , and to make her grant huge energy, her duration is gone ,most people dont use her 1 

she needs a serious rework and kit adjustment ,  1 should eb a new skill 

2/3/4 need revamping and synergy as well as how energy is delivered as is health 

it should be in a different way then say oberon/ harrow/nezha ect ...but still stick with the kits theme 

after everything you said and the trolling you pulled in this thread you dont get to use the "im just a white knight" card.

Just now, _A_Illuminati_A_ said:

maybe my dude, but we gotta respect the support mains out there in the world

Also I dont think you understood the guy, he doesn't want the infinite energy thing to be changed he just wanted it to be more costly then spending a little bit of your own energy to give your whole party infinite energy.

Just now, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

after everything you said and the trolling you pulled in this thread you dont get to use the "im just a white knight" card.

I don't recall trolling my dude, I'm voicing my opinion. Are you gonna chill out now my dude 

4 minutes ago, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

ah yes, jumping to something unrelated to try and support your argument. nekros and hydroid boost farming which only has a niche use in grind games and farming runs... trinity is universally useful and unlike grinding theres never a time you wouldnt make use of infinite energy.

Yeah throw at my point because its "not related" ok buddy. 

Whats the difference between:

"lf ev trin" and "lf pilf hydroid" ... i'll let you think about it because this thread is getting boring. I've proved my point here.

Niche use? Are you kidding me? Grinding in a grinding game is a niche use? You've lost me now.

7 minutes ago, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

and i dont think you have used trin at all recently. the instant you hit the button on a target EV is cast. and even if they die instantly you still get all the energy from it. when a target with EV on it dies it releases all remaining energy in a burst.

Why are you.. lying? EV is not an instant ability and you can't cast it on the flight

Just now, NotSoPure said:

Yeah throw at my point because its "not related" ok buddy. 

Whats the difference between:

"lf ev trin" and "lf pilf hydroid" ... i'll let you think about it because this thread is getting boring. I've proved my point here.

Niche use? Are you kidding me? Grinding in a grinding game is a niche use? You've lost me now.

because EV trin can be used in any game mode, game type, mission type, or litterally anything and pilf hydroid/desacrate nekros are almost always grinding exclusive?

you proved nothing other than the fact that you run once some one shows you have no point.

Just now, texrei said:

Why are you.. lying? EV is not an instant ability and you can't cast it on the flight

yeah my dude, EV has it's drawbacks. You can't spam movement combos while casting it. 

Did you guys know that rolling gives you damage reduction? You can't roll while casting EV

2 minutes ago, SolidBeast said:

Whoosh. My point was why would anyone be arguing about a wildly popular frame because they like a forum nobody? That's a stretch, to put it mildly.

yeah don't worry about me my dude, this is to bring up an issue. not to push a pixels agenda. I do not have the patience to farm those green + marks like some people do.

yeah my dude, EV has it's drawbacks. You can't spam movement combos while casting it. 

Did you guys know that rolling gives you damage reduction? You can't roll while casting EV

As with dozens of other frames that cant cast abilities and use movement combo's while doing it, see no point here naming just one frame having this problem.

Edited by iMalicious

2 minutes ago, SolidBeast said:

Whoosh. My point was why would anyone be arguing about a wildly popular frame because they like a forum nobody? That's a stretch, to put it mildly.

do you know what friends are? not trying to be insulting... but seriously.