The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Can Has Nekomimi Helm For Nova?

Rengakun

No. Please leave all the kawaii-cute stuff to Korean MMO's. I'd rather see some badass looking skins or helmets.

We have sharks, beetles, rhinos, crustaceans, chickens, bulbasaurs, dinosaurs and fat beats.

The serious business train has been hijacked and blown up, mein Freund.

Korean? Who has been talking about korean stuff?

And this.

Someone accidentally a little too much.

Edited by FatalX7

No. Please leave all the badass looking skins or helmets to Korean MMO's. I'd rather see some kawaii-cute stuff .

I think the above is what you meant.

Have you even seen a Korean MMO?

I'm sick of 'badass looking' things designed from the 90's. What a waste of Cryengine3. (Not that I even gave a S#&$ about that.)

We need moar cats for Warframe! (Then we can go back to awesome looking skins which are the epitome of Badassery!)

Also, who said we're talking about the Koreans?

WAITAMINUTE, the Koreans have Cat Ears? BLASPHEMY!

Edited by Rengakun

Because the Cat-ears stuff is even more popular in Korean games then in Japanese ones.

How do you know all this? O_o

I doubt the Koreans even care about cats...

I think the Koreans are actually racist against the Japanese or something...

kinda neutral on this. on one hand nekomimi helm isn't "cool", it's "cute" which doesn't fit the game. on the other hand, it doesn't really matter THAT much since it's just cosmetics. *shrug*

Well, Nekomimi being cool is subjective and dependent on how DE designs it, but it MUST be CUTE!

I said Korean because it's the first thing that comes to my mind when speaking of cute looking outfits or skins in MMO's. I play Warframe because it's one of the very few games I actually like and doesn't have the kawaii-cute theme going on. The minute I see people running with cat ears/tails/whatever accessories you can think of I will quit the game.

Well, that was quite a lot of haters.

As they say, Haters gonna hate.

All I want is a Nekomimi Helmet for Nova.

It's about the cats. It does not have to force a person to go all "OMG IT'S SO CUTE". It simply needs to make the Cat Lovers out there very happy.

It will be designed to fit into the game. It won't be like those Koreans. It will be a Badass Nekomimi that is still cute.

DE_Rebecca herself kept joking about Cat Warframes.

Why would one quit a game over Cats/Mildly Cute Things? Perhaps one would not want to be viewed as a childish person? If so, one must learn that not everything is childish, despite what it seems like.

Regardless, we still have quite a lot of support for Novacat. Looks like we may get one in the future. :3

We don't have any frames with cat/bunny ears. We have one that looks like a chicken, a teenager with headphones, a crabhead, a dude with a women's stilleto strapped upside down on his forehead, lobster tail, choo choo train, etc.

This helmet, like all the others are optional. I don't have a problem with cat or bunny ears. Just keep it elegant and minimal like most of the models in Warframe. Nothing over the top and distracting.

XD

Plz no weaabos, dont ruin this.

Just want to make sure you realize your playing a game that is heavily influenced by Japanese/Eastern culture. Pretty sure I even remember hearing Mynki say there are some things from anime that inspire and influence his designs

Edited by 7.T.