Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Casually returning player here with a few questions

Ravyel

Question

Hello, I'm a (sort of ) returning player who decided to pick the game up again after checking out some of the newer changes DE has in store.

I have a few questions because it looks like a lot of things have changed.

1. Where's the best place to level my Archwing? I wanted to get this over with for the longest time but I can probably only play solo if the strict NAT issues still haven't been fixed.

2. How do I get started on the Natah questlines and all the other things that lead to me unlocking my operator? I tried doing the missions a year ago and the drone you're supposed to kill/scan felt like it would never spawn.

3. How does the Void work now? The last time I played you just farmed keys and could go in whenever.

4. Are platinum discounts from daily logins still a thing?

9 answers to this question

1.For level 0-15 I do Erpo on Earth. After 15 I do Caelus on Uranus or Salacia on Neptune.

2.http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Natah

3. void missions pop up same as alerts. when you choose one you want to run you will be forced to use a corresponding relic. there are 4 relic types. when you are doing the mission you have to pick up fissures, yellow things. they drop from enemys glowing yellow or gold. you need 10 too unlock your relic. at the end of the mission you will get a choice of keep the relic you opened or one of the other players. you can also make your relics radiant for example. by increasing the relics level it makes it more likely to drop the relics more rare drops.

4. yes, i just got 75% the opther day :)

1. Some people would argue Uranus Archwing Interception if you can get a good team, but since you mention solo, it would be Neptune Mobile defense (I think the node name is Salacia? I forgot already). Or, if you don't think you're geared for Neptune, Earth Mobile defense could serve as a low-level alternative.

2. The Oculyst drone you need to look for is more frequently spawning in the Sealab tileset, on Uranus. Exterminate or Capture missions have a high chance of spawning as well as quick to complete.

3. The keys are converted into Relics, which you need to equip on randomly generated Void Fissure missions. More detailed explanation can be found on the wiki, since explaining it here would take a while

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Fissure

4. Platinum discounts are still given from the now Daily Tribute system, ranging from 20% to 75%, as before.

7 minutes ago, Ravyel said:

1. Where's the best place to level my Archwing? I wanted to get this over with for the longest time but I can probably only play solo if the strict NAT issues still haven't been fixed.

2. How do I get started on the Natah questlines and all the other things that lead to me unlocking my operator? I tried doing the missions a year ago and the drone you're supposed to kill/scan felt like it would never spawn.

3. How does the Void work now? The last time I played you just farmed keys and could go in whenever.

4. Are platinum discounts from daily logins still a thing?

1.- For solo play I recommend an Archwing exterminate mission (Venus, Mars) or Sabotage (Jupiter)

2.- You need to scan the oculysts in Uranus missions. I'll try with an invisible frame like Loki or Ivara, since oculysts get scared easily and flee.

3.- Now you need to farm relics. There are 4 types of relic (Lith, Messo, Neo, Axi). Each relic contains its own set of possible rewards. You need to play void fissure missions and collect 10 reactants during the mission to open the relic. At the end you can choose between your reward or to get a copy of other squad member reward. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic

4.- Yes, although they are very rare

1) Best place to level your Archwing is in Neptune(or was it Uranus? sorry can't remember the node's name.It's a mobile defense).

2)To start Natah go to any mission in Uranus except Defense/Interception and pray for the lights to flicker with an unique sound.That's you clue that the Oculysts have spawn...all you have to do is either just scan them or let them scan you.The spawn relies on RNG,so it can spawn on your first mission or it can spawn on your 10000th,People say that doing Uranus Assassination over and oevr improves your chances to have Oculysts spawn but I don't know if it's true or not.

3) Void is just another planet/star now.You go there to farm argon crystal and Corrupted Vor.The old void has been replaced with relics which can be a bit confusing for returning players.

4)Yes its still a thing but again it depends on your luck and how much Rngesus loves you.Again rumor has it that not loging in for a few days improves your chances but I have got 10-12 in 2 months in which I have logged in every day.

P.S - Make sure you go and buys some goats and virgins(if you can find one :p ) beforehand. You may need to sacrifice a few to Rngesus befor he is satisfied.

Edited by _-ASH-_

1. if you are leveling solo, I always ran the earth MD. Not great for xp, but easy enough with any weapons.

2. Drone spawns haven't changed, it is still a game of luck.

3. The void now acts like another planet. no keys required, and if you are new, you slowly unlock it while travelling through the planets. Instead of keys to the void, there are new relics, which can be opened in special missions that cycle throughout the day. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Fissure

4. Yes. discounts on buying platinum with real money. Daily logins are no longer in sequence, so whatever day you were on, you advance to the next day whether it is the actual next day, or a month later.

5 minutes ago, _-ASH-_ said:

4)Yes its still a thing but again it depends on your luck and how much Rngesus loves you.Again rumor has it that not loging in for a few days improves your chances but I have got 10-12 in 2 months in which I have logged in every day.

Another rumor is that they appear more frequently if you rarely buy platinum. I think I have seen about 10-15 discount in the last month, yet I never used it.

Just now, Gamma745 said:

Another rumor is that they appear more frequently if you rarely buy platinum. I think I have seen about 10-15 discount in the last month, yet I never used it.

I bought the 4300 plat pack the first time I got the discount.
Maybe it's just that DE knows that you bought plats so they keep giving you discount in hope that you'll buy more(??) :crylaugh:

Here's a trick.

The best way to level up archwing stuff is to have 3 friends prepped to do endurance survival.
Go to Grineer tileset where you can go into the water. Go in.

Let your allies stay nearby as they can and kill the enemies.

Enjoy free archwing level up.