Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specific item transfers?

(XBOX)Eden987

I played warframe for 2 years on PC but due to a falling out with the friemd whos pc i played on i could no longer play, i later that year got an Xbox one, and have now, due to having more than a single person to play with on two shoddy computers, made back my progress and much more. i know DE doesn't do account transfers for obvious reasons, but i have heard of certain players having individual astetic items transfered, or DE creating specific items for players who do something cool. Is it possible to have my old event emblems transfered, so i can once again show ive been around the block, despite my mastery rank being lower than someone whos played as long as i have should be? If so, how would i contact DE to ask/have this done?

18 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Eden987 said:

I played warframe for 2 years on PC but due to a falling out with the friemd whos pc i played on i could no longer play, i later that year got an Xbox one, and have now, due to having more than a single person to play with on two shoddy computers, made back my progress and much more. i know DE doesn't do account transfers for obvious reasons, but i have heard of certain players having individual astetic items transfered, or DE creating specific items for players who do something cool. Is it possible to have my old event emblems transfered, so i can once again show ive been around the block, despite my mastery rank being lower than someone whos played as long as i have should be? If so, how would i contact DE to ask/have this done?

Where did you hear that DE creates specific stuff for players who do something cool ?

DE once designed Feyarch Oberon Deluxe skin when one guy built 100 Oberons but didn't hear or see anything other than that. Maybe I'm deaf or blind.

Don't think its possible to transfer items between platforms but you are free to ask it to Support

Edited by Aeon94

On 7/10/2017 at 5:05 PM, Aeon94 said:

Where did you hear that DE creates specific stuff for players who do something cool ?

DE once designed Feyarch Oberon Deluxe skin when one guy built 100 Oberons but didn't hear or see anything other than that. Maybe I'm deaf or blind.

Don't think its possible to transfer items between platforms but you are free to ask it to Support

One time a guy forma´d a weapom 100 times so they made him a forma sigil. I also heard of the oberon guy, and i know ive heard of others like that, but they escape me at the moment.