Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No more Shadow step?

Colaii

Question

I can't seem to use it. My primary school is Naramon but even after I use mind pulse, or whatever it's called, I can't use shadow step. It doesn't activate. I had no problem a couple of patches ago. Nothing in my Zenurik tree works either. Is it it a bug or have I just done something wrong?

8 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, ashrah said:

just be sure shadow step is activated.. must have red ring around

Red ring? Is that a new thing? Where is that on my HUD? I've never noticed anything like that before. I don't use my Naramon power at all that often but  usually I would use it and shadow step would be automatically used, never with any ring or whatever anywhere.

Just now, Colaii said:

Red ring? Is that a new thing? Where is that on my HUD? I've never noticed anything like that before. I don't use my Naramon power at all that often but  usually I would use it and shadow step would be automatically used, never with any ring or whatever anywhere.

go in u focus tree  if ability is active must have red ring around skill...

3 hours ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

Damn you for the misleading title.

Thought that aberration, that malformation had finally been removed and offered to the gods of balance but nope.

:smile: Did you say "balance"? >.> I rather not look it up again. Back to Focus. :pun: :laugh: