Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...DE...

Aeon94

19 hours ago, (PS4)Charliecrj said:

no one plays mag, so few people would even buy it. Not really worth it for DE to even make one at this point.

Not sure if serious... 

The Deluxe skin is probably the only thing, so far, that could get me to part with the Alata skin. 

It's a shame DE back burnered it, a lot of people have been looking forward to the skin for awhile.

12 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

The Deluxe skin is probably the only thing, so far, that could get me to part with the Alata skin. 

^^^

Alata was a day 1 buy for me, and the deluxe is most certaintly gonna be the same case. The concept is too cool to pass up with all those separated limbs and lights!

At least volt has a couple of skins and helmets, mag only has alata and orbital, and her tennogen helmets are one of the first tennogens, meaning most aren't really that good (imo. They're still pretty good, but not volt arrester good).

Totaly not a mag fan's biased opinion.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

^^^

Alata was a day 1 buy for me, and the deluxe is most certaintly gonna be the same case. The concept is too cool to pass up with all those separated limbs and lights!

At least volt has a couple of skins and helmets, mag only has alata and orbital, and her tennogen helmets are one of the first tennogens, meaning most aren't really that good (imo. They're still pretty good, but not volt arrester good).

Totaly not a mag fan's biased opinion.

The Knaita skin is nice, but yeah, one of her Helms are just...

It's a shame Ignis won't be making a Deluxe skin for Volt. I'd love to see what he'd come up with.