Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mouse first click not working when switching focus

SlowWa1k3r

I am using a Gigabyte xm300 mouse and warframe runs in windowed full screen mode. 

Whenever i alt-tab from the game or open the gear menu (default Q) in missions and then return the focus in the fight (i.e alt-tab into the game or close the gear menu), the first right click does not register, basivally i need to press it once to sort of register the click and after that first click it works just fine.

My mouse is fine, i play other games and use it for general uses and it works fine, no missed clicks. This started from the update that came just before Harrow's update.

Can you please take a look at it or can anyone tell me if there something i can do from the settings?

Hi SlowWa1k3r,

Unfortunately we seem to be having a difficult time reproducing this issue. Can you try verifying your download cache via. the Warframe launcher? This will just ensure that there are no missing or corrupt files that could be causing this to happen.

launcher01.png.9c939bf9f4d04e224db01bac9c45e69d.png

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

I hope it's not wrong to bump an old thread but Google gave me this result and I'm having the exact same problem.

Here's a video of the problem in action:

I followed the steps here and verified. The download cache verify reported no errors. These were the versions listed before I verified:

slZcMkN.png

Let me know if there's additional information you'd like.