Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Log-in Rewards

ElectricChills

1 morphics.. really...?

As soon as I got my reward I went into a game and found a morphics stabiliser which contained 2 morphics...

I love the daily log-in rewards but I feel like some of them are seriously pointless and should be removed for better stuff.

Obviously it depends on context and such but I feel like cryotic, morphics and oxium shouldn't be log-in rewards as they're incredibly easy to farm.

Thoughts?

39 minutes ago, ElectricChills said:

I love the daily log-in rewards but I feel like some of them are seriously pointless and should be removed for better stuff.

You are not the first to realize this and you won't be the last.  It is very unlikely they will ever change login rewards to actually be useful (except to newbies who get blueprints for free).

I log in and enjoy my game of 5k 10k or 15k credits and that's like the best log in rewards have to offer.  Other than the coveted 75% off coupon which is the real and entire reason login rewards exist (other than milestones), the rest is just filler to prevent that coupon from being a daily thing.

BTW I haven't seen it in over a year of daily logins and I'm pretty sure its because I haven't actually spent money on the game in a while.  I do see plenty of 20%'s which is like a tease.

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

You are not the first to realize this and you won't be the last.  It is very unlikely they will ever change login rewards to actually be useful (except to newbies who get blueprints for free).

I log in and enjoy my game of 5k 10k or 15k credits and that's like the best log in rewards have to offer.  Other than the coveted 75% off coupon which is the real and entire reason login rewards exist (other than milestones), the rest is just filler to prevent that coupon from being a daily thing.

BTW I haven't seen it in over a year of daily logins and I'm pretty sure its because I haven't actually spent money on the game in a while.  I do see plenty of 20%'s which is like a tease.

I feel like they ONLY give you 50% or 75% discount if you return to the game after not playing for a while.

My mate and I stopped playing for a year or so and we returned last week. He got 75% off and I got 50% off, weird coincidence hey?

1 hour ago, Igneous-Tyr said:

You know I have gotten 3 75% off Coupons in Daily tables...so, getting crap that I already have 100's or 1000's of are okay to me. Frankly they aren't really there to massively boost your gear. That is more what total Logins are for.

Rip Primed Fury, 200 days :(

1 hour ago, Igneous-Tyr said:

Frankly they aren't really there to massively boost your gear. That is more what total Logins are for.

This is true and though I hate comparing games I will do so by saying most games with daily login rewards at least provide beneficial items.  For this game that could mean things like 10 energy restores, a random specter, a forma (blueprint), a potato or adapter.  

Yes there would be filler items like random caches (CACHES - more than one) of resources or credits but other than blueprints for weapons you don't currently own and the (very) occasional relic, our milestone rewards are the only really useful thing we get.  I've gone entire periods between milestones where I get nothing but resources as rewards, not even a 20% coupon.

More to the point, getting a single rare resource is just plain laughable as a 'reward'.  Some may think getting rewarded for logging in every day isn't a great acheivement but it means we are playing the game, logging in, showing DE we enjoy the game enough to actually play it daily.  Lots of games reward that sort of loyalty on a semi-daily basis, not just once every 50 days.

I would agree that a SINGLE resource is just outrageous and pretty much useless. Like those 1 Orokin Cell Alerts...Prime weapons usually take 10-15...ugh. Though I would argue they will never put in Forma, Catalyst, Reactor or Adapter in daily login. even BPs for those. Those items are probably a good Plat spender for DE and they don't want to mess with that, unless they make them stupid rare to get lol.