Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

dojo trade offers

silvardragon

just an idea and i like to have people just to hear it: when i for example have a prime part/set i want i can set up an offer with the trading station in the dojo with the wanted part/set with a x amount of plat and someone can see it from a random place in the space craft or if the part/set i want to sell i can set up the part/set and set a x amount of plat then after the reguest of buying or wanting to sell then it can be talked about with what the buyer and seller wants with the prime set/part

6 hours ago, furturgamesliker said:

Just an idea and I like to have people just to hear it.

When, I for example, have a prime part/set I want, I can set up an offer with the trading station in the Dojo with the wanted part/set & x amount of plat.  someone can see it from a random place, in the space craft or Relay or Dojo.  

If the part/set i want to sell i can set up the part/set and set a x amount of plat then after the reguest of buying or wanting to sell then it can be talked about with what the buyer and seller wants with the prime set/part (this part doesn't make a lot of sense to me, I'm sorry.)

So in short, you want to post an advert via your Trading Post in your Dojo and have it broadcasted to ships and/or Relays. 

or maybe this: there's a auction house there is only offers from different users and they buyer and seller can negotieate the prices and go to maroo's bazaar or the clan they're in and finish the trade this could maybe be more interresting todo as there could be more possibilities even if you're offline