The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.5

[DE]Rebecca

A wee Hotfix!

Fix for not being able to build Fang Prime or Orthos Prime in Foundry.

Fix for 10 different crash issues players were having.

Fix for Raptor Drop Rate issues.

Fix for Elite Lancer enemy type being too difficult.

Maybe, but now the Raptor flees the map. Maybe you should call it the Chicken?

8et6.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cater to scrubs and nerf the whole game why dont you , jesus i remember when those saw blade grineer , you herd em and you fear they were right behind you  ready to strike you down.

Elite Lancer were too difficult? Really. . .   .-.

Elite Lancers weren't difficult enough...

I would've increased their strength tenfold...

Think outside of the heavily forma'd/modded/tanky box you all put yourselves in. The devs stated the Grineer Elites were too tough for new players - people that don't have as much power as most of us do. I swear, everyone who says "the game's too easy" has overgeared themselves to the fullest while constantly running with equally overgeared people. I hate closemindedness.

Also, to the first quote: Those melee grineers now are even harder. They're stronger, have slightly more hp than before, and now you can't hear them coming...So...how is that "easier"?

Edited by SoulEchelon

I'm gonna miss that Elite toughness. They were an actual challenge in higher levels and I liked that.

If you guys want a challenge, why not making yourself weaker as in equipping weaker weapons and mods?

I don't get it...

Yay, we can now build the primes, now can you unf*ck the droprates, cause this RNG is terrible, run tens of missions and never get an orthos prime component or fang blade, I have 8 bronco prime barrels, fix the RNG.

if they fixed RNG then i would get less forma... DEVS PLZ DO NOT FIX RNG! IT TREATS ME TOO GOOD

1turn off everything in the background. if you have Teamspeak3 on that may also be the problem since all i have is the game and TS3 on, i tried without ts3 on and no crashes, with TS3 on i randomly crash, so far there isnt a solution to the remaing random repeated crashes/

so all i can say is turn off teamspeak3(if you have it on), because when i dont have it on i dont crash and when i do i have the same exact problem as you. but yeah still close everything else in the background

wait...DE I FOUND THE PROBLEM :D!

thank you, hopefully new dev