Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino, Rhino, Rhino [Edit 12: Rhino Charge/Iron Skin Augment]

Demiax

4 hours ago, Doforcash said:

i have problem with his 1st skill.

2nd skill isn't that bad, is just that Chorma, Iranos, Limbo, Zephy exits, therefore making the skill somewhat weak by comperasing

3rd skill and 4th skill are fine at it's, though i won't mind his 3rd skill have another round of buff (sponsor by DE)

overall good, solid, easy to catch up for newb who wanna be Superman but freak out everytime enemy break they shield

Reveal hidden contents

but hey atleast he's not Frost 

744774.gif

kq1yfKc.jpgyeah. They all surpass him huh? Even with the build i just gave @KnightCole, you can be getting 20k per ironclad skin. This alone surpasses Inaros.

Limbo can be immortal, but he can't deal with nullifiers at all. Nullifiers are his literal doom. Zephyr cannot deal with melee or aoe which means she's horrible against infested and some grineer. Inaros barely crosses the 20k line of ehp. Mesa has more ehp than inaros. Nidus has a 47k ehp per Life, with up to 7 lives if you spam his stomp enough to get 5 stacks as you're using up your passive. Problem is once enemies start burning though that 47k, up you'll die really fast. Chroma with my god build can reach 250k ehp, but most people's builds only get about 60k ehp with their YouTuber inspired builds.  Thing with rhino is that when he loses that iron skin, he can just get it right back. When an ehp tank loses their ehp, they die.

Only frames with the potential to surpass rhino is wukong, chroma with a gara, oberon, and Blessing trinity on the team, and maybe a nidus with the same team setup.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

I'm telling ya, Oberon will not last. You're trying to be a tank rhino and you don't even use ironclad charge? I get 100k iron skin with that thing on a small cluster of enemies. Nothing takes me down. Nothing. You wanna have good everything, how about a tank ability that you only need to cast once after gathering up a few enemies? After that you're golden. Level 50 is a crockpot for my rhino. I don't like to give out builds, but i honestly feel bad for ya dude, so I'm gonna give you a balanced build that can do a little of everything. Growing Power/Steel Charge, Power Drift, Intensify, Transient Fortitude, Steel Fiber, Ironclad Charge, Stretch, Primed Continuity, Fleeting Expertise (R4), Streamline. It does a little of everything. When your skin drops to 5 or less, charge into enemies. Rhino charge makes you invulnerable for the 1 second charge, but your iron skin still takes damage, thus the enemies can safely deplete your ironskin without you taking damage. After your charge, you most likely could hit up to 5 enemies in a random charge. That's 500% your total armor, which adds at least 10k to your iron skin. that's more ehp than Oberon would ever have. EVER. You have a cheap 25 energy stomp that lasts 6 seconds (5 seconds more than reckoning with double the range and guaranteed consistency), an extremely cheap damage doubler for abilities AND weapons for you and your squad that last for 24 seconds a cast, and a good mobility tool. It's a simple build, but nothing more than what you need, and it's fun.

One thing you must learn, weapon damage will always out-do ability damage, even an equinox, who can reach damage cap, is limited to damage cap, weapons are not.  Rhino's roar double dips in slash proc bonuses and triple dips in gas proc bonuses. You'll be doing plenty of damage with your weapons with a rhino.

If that doesn't wet your whistle, then it's best you move on to chroma or wukong.

I dont have a Growing Power and have Energy Siphon on my RHino, might reforma him to CP cuz -30% armor.  Dont have a Prime Cont either.  IDK as I have a Fleeting mod....

I saw that image on the next page, 900K IS, thats impressive lol.  Ill build my Valk P Optics and get the Ironclad Charge augment for my Rhino, cuz no, I never did lvl my syndicates that high, only to rank 4 to get the pizza recipes. 

On Chroma and Wukong, yeah neither of them make sense, ive played em both but yeah they boring to.....  Chroma he does something that gives him alot of armor or something, but beyond that /yawn.  Wukong, that guy with the big magic stick, who can maintain an anti-death heal on him when he goes down.....meh.  PLayed him, formad him, /yawn. 

Edited by KnightCole

3 hours ago, KnightCole said:

I dont have a Growing Power and have Energy Siphon on my RHino, might reforma him to CP cuz -30% armor.  Dont have a Prime Cont either.  IDK as I have a Fleeting mod....

I saw that image on the next page, 900K IS, thats impressive lol.  Ill build my Valk P Optics and get the Ironclad Charge augment for my Rhino, cuz no, I never did lvl my syndicates that high, only to rank 4 to get the pizza recipes. 

On Chroma and Wukong, yeah neither of them make sense, ive played em both but yeah they boring to.....  Chroma he does something that gives him alot of armor or something, but beyond that /yawn.  Wukong, that guy with the big magic stick, who can maintain an anti-death heal on him when he goes down.....meh.  PLayed him, formad him, /yawn. 

Thanks. Reason why i bring up chroma and wukong is that both have massive damage output. Wukong's staff is amazing for taking out mobs and works into the 3-4 hour missions. Put it on a good pre-shadow debt melee build, and you got yourself one tough mf.

Chroma 's vex armor buff does two things. It can give you up to 250k ehp with the right build, and it can give you up to 7x damage on all weapons. That's one huge damage buff. On weapons with innate secondary elementals like arca plasmor or phage, chroma triple dips in damage multipliers.  This means about 7^3x damage for base secondary elemental weapons.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2017 at 10:33 PM, KnightCole said:

And how do you manage to get amazing range, amazing eff, amazing str and amazing everything without losing out on any of the abilities? 

I run my Rhino with like 254% Pwr str, but he loses alot of duration due to Transient or w/e those mods are, and even with as much armor as I could find, only has like I think 7000 armor with IS.  I took Rhino into some Sorties and...he was basically 3 shot, 1 for each IS, Shield, Health..... On that note though, I did have RHino in at 99 minutes on Ophelia Uranus survival and only got downed a few times.  Like ive said, RHino is good for press 2 for god mode, and the ignoring knockdowns and all those debuffs, oh how I loved that about Rhino.  Its why I played him ALOT, it just got boring not having any skills that didnt just knock the enemies around like bowling pins.  If my weapons didnt work, Rhino couldnt kill S#&$....  

Yeah, I dont play much beyond lvl 50, so, yeah, no uber god tier stuff.  On what frames I like?  I like frames, guns or any object in a game that can do more then 1 trick.  I prefer tankier, tougher, more versatile type frames, that can do a decent amount of damage, to where everything doesnt have to be done with my gun.  So, like when my gun is low on ammo, or im reloading or something, I can fall back on my skills to take out some stuff, to build up ammo again.  

Rhino is the Everquest 1 Warrior, kick, bash, melee, but thats it.  Oberon is definitely the Paladin/SK everything the Warrior can do, but with tons of utility.    

Exactly.