Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Prime

(PSN)NoTrollGaming

Question

4 answers to this question

I don't know if she is "the best" but what is?  Are you choosing between two frames?  What is your preferred play style?  I mean, what are you looking for a in frame and what do you find fun?

Because I think all frames are worth having, even the ones I never use (ahem, Zephyr).  But I find Saryn very fun to play. You might not, and your teammates may be annoyed with you for killing everything on the map before they've placed their sights on the first target but thems the breaks.

4 hours ago, (PS4)IronMinecartFTW said:

I've heard that she is good but hard to use.

She isn't hard to use.  Her kit, effectively, boils down to mass proccing her spore onto targets and DoTing them into submission.  Use a heavy range build, Power strength, and as much efficiency as you can along with a little bit of Duration.  The simplest way to create and proc spores is to use your molt, then cast several instances of spore on the molt, then pop them as enemies come near.

Remember that Toxic Lash turns your melee weapon into a spore popper, as well.  Also, AoE guns like the Ignis and the Sonicor are extremely good at popping spores to continue spreading them.