Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invulnerable Pod

KIREEK

In kiste (mobile grineer defense mission) i joined a team, things weren't going well and we barelly made it on the 2nd position, it was so bad that half the team left.

My persistence as an excall (of all warframes that could persist o_o) payed off and eventually 2 more players joined us for the final defense spot.

Things went really bad this time, i could not kill so many grineer and eventually they swarmed the pod and started doing heavy damage, i was like "were doomed"

80%

50%

20%

5%

-10%  =O

-40%

-80%

In short, the damage was so high the pod went to negative, we took our time to kill the enemies and we completed the mission, yes i did many kills and i died plenty of times, both are suprising considering i was using an excall and many things i had didn't had many mods, but the most unusual was the negative pod "life".

Never give up tenno and never leave your fellow comrades behind

In kiste (mobile grineer defense mission) i joined a team, things weren't going well and we barelly made it on the 2nd position, it was so bad that half the team left.

My persistence as an excall (of all warframes that could persist o_o) payed off and eventually 2 more players joined us for the final defense spot.

Things went really bad this time, i could not kill so many grineer and eventually they swarmed the pod and started doing heavy damage, i was like "were doomed"

80%

50%

20%

5%

-10%  =O

-40%

-80%

In short, the damage was so high the pod went to negative, we took our time to kill the enemies and we completed the mission, yes i did many kills and i died plenty of times, both are suprising considering i was using an excall and many things i had didn't had many mods, but the most unusual was the negative pod "life".

Never give up tenno and never leave your fellow comrades behind

lol