Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U 21.1.0 Crafting Specters = loss of entire game function

Alcatraz

Me and my friend are having this problem too. However I've already completed the junction and my friend is trying to catch up. Right now I'm at Neptune and my friend is stuck at the Europa junction, he can't craft the vapor, phase, or force specter for the same reason as everyone else in this discussion. I have exactly the same problem, but I've made the specter before.

minor positive, it doesn't carry over when you join a mission.

EDIT: (I have the same problem with Tenno Specters. Syndicate specters craft normally)
EDIT2: Also stupid that the Warframe Nexus app can't be used for blueprints that require "item selection". -.-

Edited by KettleTicket

I think I may be experiencing the exact same issue you are having. I just posted this in General:

"

Hi,

Got a frustrating bug here and can't seem to find a solution. I need to craft a Specter in order to progress through the game but am unable too. Every time I try it brings up the UI text and completely locks me out of the game requiring a hard exit (task manager). I have included some screenshots below:

Kgyw3p9.jpg

d8rJm5h.jpg

"

32 minutes ago, Fireflew said:

I think I may be experiencing the exact same issue you are having. I just posted this in General:

"

Hi,

Got a frustrating bug here and can't seem to find a solution. I need to craft a Specter in order to progress through the game but am unable too. Every time I try it brings up the UI text and completely locks me out of the game requiring a hard exit (task manager). I have included some screenshots below:

Kgyw3p9.jpg

d8rJm5h.jpg

"

Yes, this is the exact same thing that happened to me. The worst thing is that the Europa Junction is requirement for a lot  of things. I legit can't progress in the game.

Edited by Dorbek

So i was trying to do the europa junction, and i saw that all i needed to do was get the warframe specter. So I checked and saw I could craft it, when I tried to craft it this happened.

Anyone know how to fix this or if its just game breaking?

unknown.png

Edited by SenorPieg
added stuff on