Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo can't freez

PapiHarpy

Question

8 answers to this question

The order is not important, i always do stasis while in the void before doing cataclysm to avoid being brutally murdered while casting.

There might be 2 reason Stasis is not working.

1) There is a player in the team that lacks the chromosome required to understand that they MUST NOT fire at enemies while in the void.

2) There is an enemy still in the Void that is shooting.

Otherwise it might be a bug or a connection problem. 

3 hours ago, Kyryo said:

The order is not important, i always do stasis while in the void before doing cataclysm to avoid being brutally murdered while casting.

There might be 2 reason Stasis is not working.

1) There is a player in the team that lacks the chromosome required to understand that they MUST NOT fire at enemies while in the void.

2) There is an enemy still in the Void that is shooting.

Otherwise it might be a bug or a connection problem. 

Pretty much what he said.

I will try to play in solo maybe this will do it couse when you pause the game, game is stll running.

It won't freez the game if your in public so I was thinking if is the same problem, but i saw you tubers freezing in public why can't I?

Make sure you remove you Sentinel's weapon if you have one equipped.

Personally I would avoid from playing Limbo in public games where killing is a priority. It will trigger players very easily.

Mobile Defense, Sab, Spy, Excavation or similar missions are fine but I know players who will purposely shoot at nothing just to drop Stasis in Defense or Survival missions. It's completely understandable, emphasized by the caps another poster used, Limbo dictates the way other players should play.