Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old player coming back

peoplescan

Question

Hay guy how are you doing. let see I stop playing this game awhile back update 13 to be exact long right hahaha. Well, I just want to know what new and where to start again. If anybody have a link to a guide and what not I'll be really appretiated

7 answers to this question

While I'm not aware of any guides available, but I do recommend reading the WF Wiki. It's a very reliable source of information regarding the game and updated very regularly as well.

Let see, I'm sure you are aware of Melee 2.0 and Damage 2.0 since they were like U13 and prior. Can't really think of any specific change to them. But a few weapons got nerfed/buffed(Tonkor, Simulors..). You also have a few new frames as well as prime ones; Oberon Prime, Octavia, Harrow, Banshee prime etc... As well as new quests like Octavia's Anthem and Chain of Harrow. Earth got a rework, they pretty much upgraded the tileset and made it look pretty. Also U18 they added sorties, which is a set of 3 randamised missions that has to be completed in chronological order and reset on a daily basis. Beginning from level 50ish, each has a unique condition(Radiation hazard, Enemy physical enhancement, sniper only etc...) and with last sortie being around level 100 as well sometimes being an assassination mission type. At the end you'll get a reward, like a forma, 3-Day booster, potatoes, 4K endos or legendary core which is extremely rare.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Hope this helps.

The good news is, many things are better since the reworks. Like movement.

Well, not the grind. Now you grind for the privilege of grinding, so that's worse, although it isn't as bad as it was at one point. And not so many new 'frames 'n weapons are being released anymore - nowadays it's mostly new cosmetics. And the forums are sometimes kinda toxic, so there's that. And there's Riven mods, which can be insanely good or bad stat-change mods, because they're pretty much just a roll of the RNG dice each time you 'unveil' one.

But the quests are often interesting, and occasionally very good. And Syndicates were introduced a little while after you left, they give you things to do and offer you mods you often can't get anywhere else. Don't remember how it was in U13, but these days there are lots of things for you to do, whenever you drop in the game. Which is pretty kewl.

Enjoy, and welcome back!

Well, the big thing is junctions got added which hold most of the quests now. That is, you do the junction tasks then kill the specter inside, turn on the thingy, and get all the unlocks from that junction.  

You should probably do the Mars junction on Earth first to get your ship's relic segment but the major additions to work towards are the two cinematic quests "The Second Dream" (from Neptune junction on Uranus) and "The War Within" (from Sedna junction on Pluto).

Thx u every one for the answer. Thank you for the offer Rusted carbon but I'm a PC since the start sadly. the reason I stop playing was I got no one to play with lol no clan so to speak and most of my friend play other game.