Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod that allows Sentinels to shoot while invisible

(PSN)theelix

6 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

What do you mean by invisible? Because (Prisma) Shade provides invisibility, and that prevents sentinel attacks, but I haven't noticed invisibility preventing other sentinels from attacking if the enemy is aware of you.

Invisible via any stealth maneuver that I know of. The sentinels will not fire even when the enemy is alarmed. 

Me Helios with Deconstructor Prime and my Taxon with Artax both attack while invisible if the enemy is fully alerted (full red triangle on the minimap). If the enemy is simply half-alerted, then they do nothing (same as all companions). And considering the fact that they cannot one-shot enemies, and stealth kills are better than normal kills, I can't see a reason to change this. If you have one, please elaborate.

26 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Me Helios with Deconstructor Prime and my Taxon with Artax both attack while invisible if the enemy is fully alerted (full red triangle on the minimap). If the enemy is simply half-alerted, then they do nothing (same as all companions). And considering the fact that they cannot one-shot enemies, and stealth kills are better than normal kills, I can't see a reason to change this. If you have one, please elaborate.

For use of sentinel's ability to apply status effects, if I've so modded and I'm using invisibility in something such as an endless mission type. 
Situations that call for this are... Well, exclusively during use of Condition Overload, or use of something such as Arcane Victory and Arcane Strike. 

Spoiler

Also wanted to confirm it wasn't the "burst laser" series -- the weapons indicative of the stealth sentinel -- that was causing this issue. 

If I'm to be absolutely honest, the only reason I notice was because my Shadow Step Excalibur wasn't getting the full damage I wanted him to. My sentinel wasn't applying the additional status effects that I set it to do. 

Edited by (PS4)theelix