Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get an EZ ingame report function?

KANTAMLOBOT

or just a matchmaking blacklist that bans certain users from entering squads we host. Sometimes, I just want to never have to deal with a player again, and it's troublesome that I don't even have a hard way to do that, much less an easy one.

And it's not always AFKing that brings this about. some people are just bad team players who will blame failures on others or simply refuse to revive out of spite, etc. which as far as I know isn't strictly against any term or condition, but is annoying nonetheless.

These are nice and good but I mostly need a safeguard in the match making because yesterday plan to play a little to have som fun and in row 5 times the matchmaking drop me in matches where the whole team was dead and the objective was on the verge and lost. I never lost matches in game by my fault and this is annoying this count for me plus 5 losing just because the matchmaker think it is so fun to drop peoples in a bad instance.

The afkers if afk all the time won't get xp at all and there need to be implement a counter which count it if the player not do atleast 100 step after 10 min the they autokicked by the kickbot. These peoples just taking the slots and makes difficult matches when no need at all. I am however against a vote kick option and report option because that is highly manipulatible and peoples will using for trolling. As the guy above me mentionned a black list would be much better but this is not a guarantee the peoples would not use it trolling. Many peoples just put peoples to ban list without reasons and some day they find themself alone in the game and it is highly against the game state because it is a coop game with option of solo. 

Warn these peoples who afking a lot and autokick them from the instance and hopefully they won't do it again. If they collect enough warning the they could get banned for one day more no ncessary and not fair but at least the person know why he/she got the ban. 

Anything which player involved shouldn't be implemented because abusable.

Reporting players would indeed be great... Just had 2 different round on a mission with 2 different squads. Had one troll and one person just randomly calling me names just because I wanted to speedrun it for parts for my next frame. These people are very frustating and I would like some way to report them...