Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Oberon Prime Access Worth It?

Fizzik

Question

Hey, I was wondering of Oberon P. Access was worth it. I don't really want it for the frame as much as I want it for the good plat discount. Should I buy it or just wait for a 50/75% plat discount? 

13 answers to this question

Oberon prime is very decent since he has self sustain due to a rage + renewal build and effective armor stripping. The weapons he comes with are *very* strong. The Sybaris Prime is a satisfying burst fire hybrid crit-status beast that is arguably one of the best rifles in the game ( (yes, rifles, not primaries all in all)  as Haynox said. The melee once again, is an amazing hybrid crit-status weapon that is one of the best melees in the game, period. The builds for the weapons and Oberon himself however, are relatively expensive, which should be covered by the plat you get if you dont want to farm the mods out. I'd recommend the prime access over a 50% discount however, a 75% discount is usually too good to ignore and unlike a prime access, the real value of a good plat discount is always constant. This is because Oberon Prime's prime access is growing old; the farmable items in the access, are becoming cheaper as the relics begin to become common.

45 minutes ago, LeParadigm said:

Hey, I was wondering of Oberon P. Access was worth it. I don't really want it for the frame as much as I want it for the good plat discount. Should I buy it or just wait for a 50/75% plat discount? 

Wait.  You get the weapons and 2600 plat for $80 in the PA.

If you get a 75% coupon, which you don't know if or when you'll get it, you'll get 4300 plat for $50.  You can buy everything in the Access and still have more plat left over for less money.  Again, if you're willing to wait.

7 minutes ago, DogManDan said:

The answer to your question lies with you. No one can tell you how to spend/invest your money into the game and what you perceive as the best value.

Of course, the final decision will be up to him. But then again, he came to the forums willingly to ask other people for their own opinions on given content, to revise his own thoughts and assure his decision. No need for philosophical answers.

OP i am sorry but on the prime access page  down left it says the following thing

Disclaimer: The Prime Access Program can not be combined with any other offer or coupon. Prime Access packages can only be purchased once but are upgradeable. Items can not be substituted, discounted, or transferred.

i am sorry but you can not use a plat discount to buy it directly.

10 minutes ago, jopos15 said:

OP i am sorry but on the prime access page  down left it says the following thing

Disclaimer: The Prime Access Program can not be combined with any other offer or coupon. Prime Access packages can only be purchased once but are upgradeable. Items can not be substituted, discounted, or transferred.

i am sorry but you can not use a plat discount to buy it directly.

It's okay, since he asked whether he should buy the packs outright, or wait for a discount, make sure you read properly :P

28 minutes ago, Haynox said:

It's okay, since he asked whether he should buy the packs outright, or wait for a discount, make sure you read properly :P

make sure you too read properly Haynox

in the OP post it says 

LeParadigm     15

i marked the place where i answered his question

i answered that part for the OP that he shouldnt wait for a discount because it wont allow it.

I'll tell you once again since you don't seem to understand. He asked whether he should buy the pack for Oberon Prime Access because it comes along with a plat discount on in itself outright, or should he wait to get a 50/75% off purely on platinum, never implied on the discount affecting the Prime Access.

5 minutes ago, Haynox said:

I'll tell you once again since you don't seem to understand. He asked whether he should buy the pack for Oberon Prime Access because it comes along with a plat discount on in itself outright, or should he wait to get a 50/75% off purely on platinum, never implied on the discount affecting the Prime Access.

seeing you dont understand my answer.

i dont think you ever will so i will put you in the ignore list.