The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glyph Codes

Aquaring

Question

9 answers to this question

Glyph are free ... just have to follow then on their Twitch/YT and they give codes ....

To buy it seriously .... ??? if someone asked u plat' , it's just a scammer. But in fact , some of them are just stupid af and idk why they are partners and how DE chose them :angry: they just want to get a "notoriety" and are uncool with the community .... thus yes some glyph are hard to get.

Abbacephas .... i tried that but nobody replied ( 1 guy on 11 .... ) . Too busy u can't imagine oh oh :facepalm:

Edited by (PS4)Daisy_Dukes_USA

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Daisy_Dukes_USA said:

Glyph are free ... just have to follow then on their Twitch/YT and they give codes ....

To buy it seriously .... ??? if someone asked u plat' , it's just a scammer. But in fact , some of them are just stupid af and idk why they are partners and how DE chose them :angry: they just want to get a "notoriety" and are uncool with the community .... thus yes some glyph are hard to get.

Maybe so, but I remember someone from DE saying. They don't care how they give glyphs out. :/

Dont do it you will most likely get scammed/or get someone else scammed since the codes will most likely be redeemed/used so stay safe and if you really want a shy code then Contact Shy in game or twiiter or watch her streams and maybe ask her for one i think shes nice enough to give you one :)

Edited by ShadowStalker

33 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

While I don't know the answer to your question, if you will permit me: why don't you contact Shy directly and request one?

10 minutes ago, ShadowStalker said:

Dont do it you will most likely get scammed/or get someone else scammed since the codes will most likely be redeemed/used so stay safe and if you really want a shy code then Contact Shy in game or twiiter or watch her streams and maybe ask her for one i think shes nice enough to give you one :)

Send Shy a Mag. I bet she'll be ecstatic about giving you the glyph afterwards. (inside joke)

5 hours ago, Aquaring said:

Is there a rule in warframe that you cant trade a warframe partner's glyph code for plat? I would like to buy a CephalonShy glyph code from others, is that legal?

It's against the rules of the game to trade stuff for plat outside the trading interface, so if something can't be traded through this process it's not legal. Like many people have suggested the best you can do is ask Shy for a code.