The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recent Panthera Buff

TheChaotic1

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 1:13 PM, TheChaotic1 said:

Weapon explosion radius! A great addition!

But! And its a big but, the panthera cannot equip firestorm. This is clearly a mistake, I wasn't sure whether to put this in feedback or bugs though.

The patch notes for the "Panthera Change" definitely sounded like a reference to Firestorm.  But I suspect that DE was actually referring to Combustion Beam.  That mod was already equippable on Panthera, but perhaps DE fixed the way it works on Panthera's alt-fire.

The patch notes mentioned explosion radius mods, and Combustion Beam is NOT an explosion radius mod, but it IS a mod that creates *explosions*, and these explosions do have a fixed *radius*.  It's not a mistake that Panthera users would make, but I can see how the person writing the patch notes might have gotten confused.

Warframe is nicknamed Bugframe for a reason.  And it's not far-fetched to imagine that DE doesn't just make bugs in the actual game, but also makes bugs (errors) in the patch notes.  Especially when the patch notes are probably written by someone in marketing who doesn't understand the mechanics of Panthera's alt-fire mode.