Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about this forum

(XBOX)Unrivaled20

1 minute ago, Unus said:

Really? Do they see them as "special holier-then-thou" snowflakes or something? Is it the same anger plague that seems to afflict folks who see Scaliber Primes wandering about? 

A bit, but it's also the idea of exclusivity and that some DC members have made it pretty clear they enjoy suggesting content that's obscenely difficult for no reason.  See the responses from the Design Council Challenge alerts where some Designers laughed at other players frustration over the alerts difficulty. 

48 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

A bit, but it's also the idea of exclusivity and that some DC members have made it pretty clear they enjoy suggesting content that's obscenely difficult for no reason.  See the responses from the Design Council Challenge alerts where some Designers laughed at other players frustration over the alerts difficulty. 

The ell? Why does everyone get up in arms over exclusivity when, if you actually DO something with yourself, you can get an invitation? The same rules apply to the folks who I keep seeing complain about the Log-In weapons.

Ah, "the rotten apples spoiling the bushel" dilemma. And here I thought quality control would nip that in it's pimply buttocks.

1 minute ago, Unus said:

The ell? Why does everyone get up in arms over exclusivity when, if you actually DO something with yourself, you can get an invitation? The same rules apply to the folks who I keep seeing complain about the Log-In weapons.

Ah, "the rotten apples spoiling the bushel" dilemma. And here I thought quality control would nip that in it's pimply buttocks.

Only so much they can, or should, do though.  Everyone's standard for quality is different, and there's a fine line between making sure people post quality content and straight up censorship.

Not to mention the com mods we do have are already overworked. Forums has a little less than 3 million registered users as of this morning, but less than 40 com mods between all sub forums.

10 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Only so much they can, or should, do though.  Everyone's standard for quality is different, and there's a fine line between making sure people post quality content and straight up censorship.

Not to mention the com mods we do have are already overworked. Forums has a little less than 3 million registered users as of this morning, but less than 40 com mods between all sub forums.

True, true, one wonders if they need "deputies of deputies" hereabouts, although how far that goes until it ends up as a fractionated militia, who knows.

Heh, I dunno, seems pretty clear cut when your laughing in someone's face from on your content-creative horse about purposefully engineered hyper-difficulty (Not YOU madam, but the ones you mention) when one must determine whether it's censorship or "right-reasoned" to crack a whip, snot like someone ""whineing"" about exclusivity, gore overload, nerfgunning, buffing up and the like.