Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index help, how to solo index?

(XBOX)PointyOpossum58

Question

I keep seeing on here how people easily solo the index endurance, but I can't seem to do it. 

I have tried with my excalibur and inaros but still hardly do any damage what so ever.  

And with so little damage, I hardly am able to collect enough points to win the easiest one(low risk) 

What sorta build do I need to do this? I'm tired of getting my &#! kicked lol. Please help. 

8 answers to this question

I personally use a valkyr, just because of her innate tankiness.

For weapons, pack high-burst weapons. Tigris/Prime on my end.

Melee could be anything, unless you main it. Running hirudo for myself due to it's HP buffing effect and lifesteal.

Rhino with maximum (299%) power strength and maximum armor and maxed Fleeting Expertise + Streamline. At the start get an energy orb and use Iron Skin.

Use shotguns like: Tigris Prime, Vaykor Hek, Strun Wraith (I prefer Tigris Prime with 100% status and Viral/Radiation proc)

OK thanks for the help everyone. 

I don't have a tigris prime unfortunately but I do have a valkyr I am also mostly a melee character

My weapons are lacking in damage output because I don't really focus on ranged.... 

OK here is how I am setup and please tell me where I need improvement. Again I really apreciate the help😁

Valkyr- steel charge, power drift, intensify, continuity, vitality, streamline, rage, flow, retribution, stretch.  

Nikana prime- tranquil cleave , pressure point, north wind, molten impact, berserker, fury, life strike, virulent scorge, buzz kill. 

All mods are maxed out and are listed in order. 

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)HairlessFour358 said:

Valkyr- steel charge, power drift, intensify, continuity, vitality, streamline, rage, flow, retribution, stretch.  

Nikana prime- tranquil cleave , pressure point, north wind, molten impact, berserker, fury, life strike, virulent scorge, buzz kill. 

All mods are maxed out and are listed in order. 

Personally, I'd be independent of valkyr's powers as much as possible, since there seems to be an energy drain somewhere on the map. I run something like this:

Steel Charge + Speed Drift (+cast speed, +sprint speed)
Vitality, Steel Fiber, Armored Agility (+sprint speed, +armor), Rush
Primed Vigor (swap with a streamline maybe), Rage, Constitution (+duration, +knockdown recovery), Ice Spring (+parkour, +cold bulletjump)

Only using Hysteria as necessary, Warcry if anticipating a fight. 1 and 3 are optional to use.

For Nikana Prime, get your hands on Drifting contact (nightmare missions, +combo counter duration +status chance), Blood rush (lua spy IIRC, +crit chance per combo counter), and primed pressure point (baro). They should make your nikana hit a LOT harder. Recommending you go magnetic (cold + elec) + gas (fire + toxin), radiation (fire + elec) + viral (cold + toxin), or corrosive (elec + toxin) + cold.

I'd recommend you get Hirudo (infested research IIRC). Good for crits. Crappy range, but hits like a truck. Its stance knocks enemies down for finishers.

***That's the Valkyr build I run. I am not saying it is the best. Change some mods as wanted.

Edited by p3z1
Disclaimer

Technically speaking you need a very good in killing them fast.

Excal Exalted Blade is very strong in that regard if you know how to mod it properly and how to stay alive playing him. Ash Teleport with Covert Lethality dagger also great.

Rhino or Inaros is good also since you can contain more points therefore you can reach the wager faster.

But personally, I run Octavia since she can defend and kill at the same time. Throwing mallet around the gate and let them have a suicide while you are running around invisible.

As per weapon, I can't seem to find anything better than Tigris Prime and Euphonia Prime with Corrosive build. Snipers and Opticor might do good as well if you are familiar in handling those type of weapon.

As for melee, Broken War with Crimson Dervish since the stance combo lead to a finisher. Lession also works well.

Thank you so much for the advice everyone😄 I really apreciate it. I actually finally did it but with my favorite frame Excalibur. I did a exalted blade build with low sheilds and rage to keep my energy up.  I also made sure to have life strike on my nikana p. to keep my health up. 

I had to buy a primed pressure point, but that with a blast+corrosive build on my nikana I was wiping the floor with everyone. 

I don't have good energy efficiency, but with how Much damage I was doing, I would hit an enemy once and have full health . 

In an hour and a half I had over a million credits. 

And it's all thanks to everyone on here helping me discover my best build ever lol.