Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A warframe concept/suggestion?

Awashmanx31

First off this is just a concept so please refrain from negative comments just constructive comments please.

Thief/Engineer Warframe?
It cannot equip any type of weapon but it first ability allows it to steal any weapon of a target enemy but when using against infested it stuns them for a limited time and you get only 1 random infested type weapon that haspossiblity of only 1 of each type(Primary,Secondary,Melee) and only once for each infested for a limited time and unlimited ammo for weapons with ammo for a limited amount of time.

The second ability would be that it sacrifices half of its current shields to give a damage and element boost(based on energy color) to it self and allies within a set range.Third ability would to create one of three contructs(mechs?robots?orokin?) that would provide support either offensive,defensive or passive(one would have heavier weapons to attack the second would create a link to absorb damage from nearby allies and the last would go around and heal shields or health) and you would be limited to ONLY 1 at any given time either the ability duration ends or it gets killed then you can create another of same type or different type.

The last ability would be a channeled like abilty and give it a bfg like weapon that drains energy per shot and it would do an aoe pulse of some kind after so many kills.

So any constructive feedback is welcomed.

i would think giving it unlimited ammo would make it too OP for the game maybe he starts with a basic amount for the gun, like 250 depending on the weapon of course and then has to collect more on the way. Otherwise i like the concept of the Warframe.

Edited by DiamondPanda

3 minutes ago, DiamondPanda said:

i would think giving it unlimited ammo would make it too OP for the game maybe he starts with a basic amount for the gun, like 250 depending on the weapon of course and then has to collect more on the way. Otherwise i like the concept of the Warframe.

ah you miss understood the first ablilty what i had said "unlimited ammo for weapons with ammo for a limited amount of time" so lets say the ability lasts 100 secs then the first 10-20secs you get unlimited ammo.

3 hours ago, Awashmanx31 said:

ah you miss understood the first ablilty what i had said "unlimited ammo for weapons with ammo for a limited amount of time" so lets say the ability lasts 100 secs then the first 10-20secs you get unlimited ammo.

oh ok alright, never mind then.