Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Wraith situation [solved]

Fionnyaa

Question

So I missed a couple of the big updates since I was gone from Warframe for a while and recently noticed some people using an Ignis Wraith. I thought it was a Baro Kiteer weapon so planned on waiting to see if he'd sell it. Apparently it was some event reward and people had so many blueprints that they're giving away people and saying things like "only 5 bp per person." I just wanted to know how some people had so many blueprints for this event weapon that they can just hand out multiple per people. Also, is there a way to still get one? 

ty for reading.

Edit: Thanks for the info :D

Edited by Fionnyaa
Solved

5 answers to this question

Yeah you can still get one, some clans have the research

If you're in-game I can give you it if it's tradeable which I assume it is

@Fionnyaa Sorry, I was about to inv, and my game crashed... now it won't let me back in

Edited by PoisonHD

7 minutes ago, Fionnyaa said:

So I missed a couple of the big updates since I was gone from Warframe for a while and recently noticed some people using an Ignis Wraith. I thought it was a Baro Kiteer weapon so planned on waiting to see if he'd sell it. Apparently it was some event reward and people had so many blueprints that they're giving away people and saying things like "only 5 bp per person." I just wanted to know how some people had so many blueprints for this event weapon that they can just hand out multiple per people. Also, is there a way to still get one? 

ty for reading.

It was an event weapon.  If your clan scored high enough (top 10%), you could research the Ignis Wraith in your dojo and then download and trade as many blueprints as you want, limited only by the 15000 credit cost.  

The BPs aren't worth much.  I personally trade them for Ayatan Statues just because.  5p is a reasonable price to pay but I bet you can find someone on the forums to give you one for free.

Edited by (XB1)ThermalStone

22 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

Yeah you can still get one, some clans have the research

If you're in-game I can give you it if it's tradeable which I assume it is

@Fionnyaa Sorry, I was about to inv, and my game crashed... now it won't let me back in

@PoisonHD I've had that happen to me before. I couldn't do anything about it since it wasn't my internet. I think I just had to wait for the servers to let me back in after resolving whatever was locking me out. But I'm in no rush, I already appreciate the intent.