Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very Frustrating Riven

_Vortus_

Question

Synthesize a Simaris target without taking damage, without using traps or abilities, while wearing a Hobbled key.

My issue isn't the Riven itself.   Its that I cannot get the targets to happen.    Hobble key on.   Simaris scanner on.   No power modded Banshee, Sniper Rifle, Atomos and Redeemer w melee Riven on it.    MY first target was a standard Crewman Nully.    Went to every Corpus Exterminate, some multiple times, and not one showed up.    Ok, switch targets, now its Scorpions.   Ok.  Well, So far, Mars, Earth and Ceres (was a md just to see), no go.    No reason to run the mission if the target isn't going to show up so i leave.   Now, I currently have 58 Rivens, have traded/sold alot more, and have completed quite a few of the scan challenges.   Never had this issue where the damn thing just not showing up.    Anyone else have this issue?

5 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, _Vortus_ said:

Synthesize a Simaris target without taking damage, without using traps or abilities, while wearing a Hobbled key.

My issue isn't the Riven itself.   Its that I cannot get the targets to happen.    Hobble key on.   Simaris scanner on.   No power modded Banshee, Sniper Rifle, Atomos and Redeemer w melee Riven on it.    MY first target was a standard Crewman Nully.    Went to every Corpus Exterminate, some multiple times, and not one showed up.    Ok, switch targets, now its Scorpions.   Ok.  Well, So far, Mars, Earth and Ceres (was a md just to see), no go.    No reason to run the mission if the target isn't going to show up so i leave.   Now, I currently have 58 Rivens, have traded/sold alot more, and have completed quite a few of the scan challenges.   Never had this issue where the damn thing just not showing up.    Anyone else have this issue?

tbh no. i normally run captures, btw. just running the lowest lvl one that spawns that enemy seems to work for me more or less every time. :( sry i couldn't really help you there. 

maybe it's cause you're maxed out on rep for the day???

1. if its NOT saying solo, im sure you can bring people with you to help.

2. when im doing this run, its usually solo- hobble - no abilities use - traps...  I throw an ancient healer specter, the target will get busy attacking it and i just try my best to scan it.

10 hours ago, tarfeef101 said:

10 hours ago, (PS4)jedion said:

Nope, I pretty much run my sortie, then if i get a Riven I clear it.   Plenty of daily rep left.  I have tried solo and in squads.    The little marker shows in the middle of the screen that I can do it in purple shows up, scans 0/1 right at start showing I am properly equipped.  But Simaris doesn't show up saying there is a target and there are none of the little glowing trails leading to the target.   I have thought, well, maybe he will show up later in the mission so I have completed them.   Nope.   At a complete loss now other than to think its bugged or something.

I think you could try to talk to simaris in his room to get your daily target. Then go to the respective tileset where they may spawn (fissures will not work). The daily target had a 100% spawn rate for me. I had a nalpam target went to ceres 3 times in a row got 3 nalpam targets in a row. 

And if struggling to scan then try it with a team. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Ashim1 said:

I think you could try to talk to simaris in his room to get your daily target. Then go to the respective tileset where they may spawn (fissures will not work). The daily target had a 100% spawn rate for me. I had a nalpam target went to ceres 3 times in a row got 3 nalpam targets in a row. 

And if struggling to scan then try it with a team. 

Changed targets and repeated process.   No go.   However, I took the Riven and the Hobbled off for todays sortie, but left the scanner on just to see.   First game, Simaris target showed up.   Pretty sure there is a gltich.