Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help please, no tennogen

Thing_2

Question

i have no tennogen in game market which is triggering me lol.

My steam says Warframe is in my steam library, also i can open the steam overlay in game. however when i find warframe in my steam library it says it is a non steam shortcut thus i have my suspicions that my warframe is not the steam version. will re dowloading the whole game through steam fix this issue and make tennogen appear as it should.

many thanks

4 answers to this question

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

Yes, you have to have downloaded the client through steam to have tennogen come up

thank you kindly. i thought i would confirm before i downloaded the WHOLE game again. once downloaded should i uninstall my NON steam version of the game or will that cause issues ?

2 hours ago, Thing_2 said:

thank you kindly. i thought i would confirm before i downloaded the WHOLE game again. once downloaded should i uninstall my NON steam version of the game or will that cause issues ?

It won't cause any issues at all.  At one time I had both versions installed myself. 

2 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

I don't believe it will cause issues, but why have the game downloaded twice?

Sometimes Steam will do something that will effect settings, look, performance, etc.  Those are things that will cause some to use the Stand-alone client instead.  For me Steam had slightly effected my screen with it's overlay previously, and later jacked up how my controller worked recently.  All of that was resolved by going to Stand-alone.  Now, I only use the Steam version to get Tennogen.  :D