Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of harrow and autism

(PSN)The_WR3CK

After playing the new chains of harrow quest on ps4 I was impressed. I have a son with Aspergers and could relate to the story and that Rell had the same or high functioning autism. I have to ask who at DE has a simular relationship ? It was very relatable and I even called my son in to see how he would do with the emotion cards. I was hoping to see Rell in the final battle and did not get the man in the wall part. Unless Rell was driven mad and rage took over and that was who you fight?

Well we saw Rell's projection at the end of fight ( his body no longer exists ).

Rell was already driven mad cuz of heavy Void pressure on his mind and his Donda was keeping him focused. 

Also we didn't fight against Rell , its was chained Harrow that is under control of Void ( yes Void itself aka Man in the Wall ).

24 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

Well we saw Rell's projection at the end of fight ( his body no longer exists ).

Rell was already driven mad cuz of heavy Void pressure on his mind and his Donda was keeping him focused. 

Also we didn't fight against Rell , its was chained Harrow that is under control of Void ( yes Void itself aka Man in the Wall ).

If the Donda was keeping Rell focused, the Donda is a fidget spinner. It spins, and keeps people focus.