Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question for Targis set owners!

Venom

Question

It doesn't look fantastic on the normal Frost, unfortunately. The chest and shoulders look fine, but the greaves not so much.

2 minutes ago, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

could you use the normal skin not deluxe please?

Spoiler

Just now, AtoKitsune said:

It doesn't look fantastic on the normal Frost, unfortunately. The chest and shoulders look fine, but the greaves not so much.

Does DE really not know about this? I would buy it if they would fix it.

Just now, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

Does DE really not know about this? I would buy it if they would fix it.

They likely dooo, but to fix it they'd have to size up the Targis out of proportion on Frost or change Frost's model or change the Targis's model, and since that is more work than would be cost effective, we can just use different leg armor on Frost(Or use Frost Harka where it is fine), as the chest and shoulders are fine on him.

Just now, AtoKitsune said:

They likely dooo, but to fix it they'd have to size up the Targis out of proportion on Frost or change Frost's model or change the Targis's model, and since that is more work than would be cost effective, we can just use different leg armor on Frost(Or use Frost Harka where it is fine), as the chest and shoulders are fine on him.

Looks normal here tho on him ( 2014 ) so its a recent bug 

16 minutes ago, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

Looks normal here tho on him ( 2014 ) so its a recent bug 

Accidentally missed quoting you, but no, it's still broken there. It's clipping through the outer side of each shin, on the bottom metallic.

3 minutes ago, AtoKitsune said:

Accidentally missed quoting you, but no, it's still broken there. It's clipping through the outer side of each shin, on the bottom metallic.

but i mean its obviously different... its changed. so someone obviously messed with it somehow.

Just now, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

but i mean its obviously different... its changed. so someone obviously messed with it somehow.

Nope, totally the same. What have you spotted that's changed? Its only update was the PBR retexture it got a while back.

19 minutes ago, AtoKitsune said:

Nope, totally the same. What have you spotted that's changed? Its only update was the PBR retexture it got a while back.

So thats how it looks for you ingame? like in the video?

Posting screen images as a demand and then responding with a condescending comment to another who took the time to post a screen capture is is rude. A quick google search found plenty of images with Frost and the Targis Armor.

https://www.google.com/search?q=targis+armor+frost&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihi-j36qTVAhUB9WMKHfQRBBgQsAQIJw&biw=1675&bih=652

Stay humble. No one needed to respond and those that did, did so as a courtesy. The community here is definitely one of the helpful mentality and you'll find that will continue as long as you stop taking it for granted.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)OmniDevil said:

Posting screen images as a demand and then responding with a condescending comment to another who took the time to post a screen capture is is rude. A quick google search found plenty of images with Frost and the Targis Armor.

https://www.google.com/search?q=targis+armor+frost&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihi-j36qTVAhUB9WMKHfQRBBgQsAQIJw&biw=1675&bih=652

Stay humble. No one needed to respond and those that did, did so as a courtesy. The community here is definitely one of the helpful mentality and you'll find that will continue as long as you stop taking it for granted.

You're the rude one and if you actually payed attention for 1 second I said before that I thought it got changed. Ironically how you call someone rude and you do just that.