Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improved boss trophies: better than sigils

GekkoKid

We have all these bosses with unique visual details so I was wondering:

What if we could get special trophies from them?

Not the Sigils we have right now, but something special for each boss?

Let me give you some examples:

Tyl Regor: Neck/Back holster for sword & shield

(Mutalist) Alad V: His signature Collar (it actually is worn by the frame when M Alad controls your frame) as Auxilary

(Corrupted) Vor: His signature void key, with C Vor giving you a brightly glowing, "awakened" version as Sekhara/Chest armor

Corpus Proxis: The Head taken off as a literal trophy as Decoration

Lech Kril: Coolant Backpack with tubes (with physics) as Syandana

Sargas Ruk: His oversized radiator pauldron as Left Shoulder Armour

Raptor: Maybe a sentinel skin?

Got Ideas for other bosses? Let me hear them!

PS: the whole inspiration for this Idea comes from the John Prodman Poster you get as reward for defeating him

Would be nice but I have to say a big NO to Vor's Janus key since technicly we cant take it from him, we could when we defeated him at Mercury but we didnt, now he is connected to it and is somehow a void being. It would be also nice to have Liset display cases for weapons with out colour shemes.

Edited by Xardis

18 minutes ago, Xardis said:

Would be nice but I have to say a big NO to Vor's Janus key since technicly we cant take it from him, we could when we defeated him at Mercury but we didnt, now he is connected to it and is somehow a void being. It would be also nice to have Liset display cases for weapons with out colour shemes.

What about getting a replica of it? Something that the Tenno made as a decoration?

As for the other bosses, I'd like to get my hands on some part of Vay Hek's Terra Frame. I wouldn't mind ripping off Nef's stupid beard of credits once his boss fight is out, either...

56 minutes ago, Xardis said:

Understandable, It's what keeps him alive after all. Recommendation for replacement?

2 hours ago, GekkoKid said:

Understandable, It's what keeps him alive after all. Recommendation for replacement?

For Vor, no, none that can spring to mind. But there is one idea, the blade of Lephantis scythe made into a heavy sword weapon.

Edited by Xardis

5 hours ago, Xardis said:

For Vor, no, none that can spring to mind. But there is one idea, the blade of Lephantis scythe made into a heavy sword weapon.

I'd rather say Scythe/Heavy Blade skin than strictly a weapon.