Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher download speed

Stygma

Question

Hi there guys, any idea why the launcher's download speed is always so slow? I mean I know my network is not the best but 50Mbps is not that bad, and still the launcher speed is always arround 15-20 KB/s

Is it something wrong with my ports?

GqyUltf.png

dCy42p4.png

9 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, confringomaxima said:

am i the only one who can't download the latest update? keep saying "update contents could not be downloaded from our servers"

you are definitely not the only one. saw alot of players me included having the exact same problem.

Yeah I can uninstall and reinstall the game and be done with updating at a much faster time and sadly thats what I've been doing all these years of playing warframe. This launcher is garbage. Its taking me 26 minutes to update 400 MB............ Seriously? I love this game but I hate updating it

Im starting waframe again after so many years. At first the download speed is 1-2mbs until it suddenly slows down to 6kbs or none at all when the downloaded files already reached 20+ 
Please help I don't think its my internet's problem since I tested it on other things. It works just fine except for this. 

The update speed is killing me, sometimes 7kb/s sometimes 16kb/.  First is a test with a server from Canada, 2nd is one from Europe. I tried various settings, aggressive download on/ off, bulk download off, 64 bit mode on/off but the same. The game is on Steam, tried the standalone launcher. The first image is a speed test from a canadian server, 2nd a european server. I've seen a thousand posts with the same damn issue. It's embarrassing DE.

Z5TabOE.jpg

u3uguMR.jpg

VK23Y1G.jpg