Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Behavior of enemies alertness in stealth

AbhijitSM

Question

Today i observed on sortie 1 exterminate that the enemies are always alerted right from the beginning of the mission & they stay that way. This is using a stealth frame & going invisible right when the mission starts. As far as i remember on exterminate they had changed it way back that the alarms are not triggered unless you are seen and the enemies remain in a state of unawareness. Did something get changed recently when it comes to stealth behavior ?

3 answers to this question

9 hours ago, AbhijitSM said:

Today i observed on sortie 1 exterminate that the enemies are always alerted right from the beginning of the mission & they stay that way. This is using a stealth frame & going invisible right when the mission starts. As far as i remember on exterminate they had changed it way back that the alarms are not triggered unless you are seen and the enemies remain in a state of unawareness. Did something get changed recently when it comes to stealth behavior ?

If this is the same mission I did, than the Radiation Hazard would be the cause. The enemies would set off the alarm on themselves.  You can still turn off the alarms, but they will just get turned back on again the next time one of the enemies gets rad procs. 

3 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

If this is the same mission I did, than the Radiation Hazard would be the cause. The enemies would set off the alarm on themselves.  You can still turn off the alarms, but they will just get turned back on again the next time one of the enemies gets rad procs. 

Yeah i realised it later. The next spy mission was ok.