Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need an ironclad charge rhino build

(PSN)tkMango_14

Question

I just got rhino and rn I'm having a slightly difficult time trying to find a good build for him. Rn I'm looking at either a duration build to be able to use roar and rhino stomp more often, or a pure power strength build to make the most out of ironclad charge and iron skin. 

2 answers to this question

This is my STR/DUR build. I made for myself and the way I play Rhino.

If you like more min/max builds, swap redirection or vitality (or both) for Blind Rage or other mods you like.

Ability numbers with the build without buffs. Each enemy hit with Ironclad add 99% more armor. You can get 599%+ easily (70k health +)

Edited by -SDM-NerevarCM

I have a normal IronClad build that might require Zenurik and a more advanced one that uses Zenurik + Energize.

aupdNXE.jpg

You might need to swap Constitution for Streamline for energy management. I would not recommend using Fleeting Expertise on Rhino. It destroys his Roar, / Stomp and gives him less time to safely re-apply his Iron Skin. This build has a +130% Roar and an Avg Iron Skin of 40k.

tVRmIoR.jpg

This one doesn't really have room to swap mods though you could try to use a 6/10 Blind Rage with Zenurik. That might work out. It also has a +130% Roar with an Avg Iron Skin of 70-80k. The higher amounts I've gotten Solo in a normal mission was 125k for Charging 7 enemies and with a Fissure buff at 197k Iron Skin for charging 2 enemies.

7xDeSy3.jpg

I recommend using Iron Shrapnel with an IronClad build.  It allows you to choose when and how to drop or apply your Iron Skin which avoids taking any health damage. Having a little Duration behind the IronClad buff also gives you plenty of time to find a window of opportunity while also being able to pick and choose your Charge %armor amount.

Edited by Xzorn