Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im confused: Finisher damage??

-HoB-KurtOn

Question

So here is the thing, I know that you deal finisher dmg when you are invisible for e.g naramon cloak, I know when ti says "increased finisher damage" that they mean the actuall finishing animation dmg thing, but what I wonder is, if I do finisher damage from naramon cloak (means each hit while invisible) and just spam E from distance (example exalted blade) and if I use Radiant finish augment for 300% increased finisher damage, does my finisher damage icrease if I spam E from distance while invisible or it only counts if you actually do the animation finisher thing? Please..

6 answers to this question

as far as I can tell, I know it works for boosting the finisher animations however some mods don't boost the damage for finishers where the enemy is knocked down.

also Stealth damage multiplier is tracked and measured differently, so are you sure that being invisible is giving you finisher damage or stealth damage?

a enemy has to transition to a state where they are "open for finishers" for them to accept damage as finisher damage.

so short story shorter, I don't know for sure

stunned or blinded = finisher damage 

attack from behind or unseen or invis = stealth

if you want to differ which is which use Loki for stealth damage  and then use banshee with short ranged silence for finisher damage<< be warned that all finisher damage animations are super slow and it's way overdue for a bump in speed and pls not another mod for a quick tweak.