Might you be interested in a creative role?: No

On 08/10/2017 at 4:14 PM, JustTheNib said:

In-Game Name: JustTheNib
Mastery Rank: 21
Do you have Discord?: yes
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: possibly
Might you be interested in a creative role?: sure

GMT-4

Invites sent! I'll give you a link to discord as soon as possible so please check your inboxes here on the forums :)

On 08/10/2017 at 1:27 AM, iamstillwater said:

In-Game Name: iamstillwater
Mastery Rank: 14 (Silver Hunter
Do you have Discord?: Yes
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: No
Might you be interested in a creative role?: I'm a writer of news in the real world, so I wouldn't mind helping pen some stories or such for the Clan. :)

NOTE: I'm in GMT+8, I hope you can still accept me.

You are currently in a clan. Please send me a message if you are still interested in joining us. If not, farewell, and I hope you're enjoying your clan! :)

In-Game Name: MagicRen
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: No thanks.
Might you be interested in a creative role?: Nah

A returning player, hopefully can find ppl to play with

10 hours ago, MagicRen said:

In-Game Name: MagicRen
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: No thanks.
Might you be interested in a creative role?: Nah

A returning player, hopefully can find ppl to play with

Invitation sent! You'll find a discord link in your inbox soon :D

I appreciate you getting back to a comment i left a couple weeks ago. I found the extra information to be helpful, both in knowing the background of the clan and your background as a leader. I see that you still have 8 remaining spots in the clan and I'd like to apply for a spot if you're still looking for recruits.

In-Game Name: Big_Z60
Mastery Rank: 14
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: A Leadership Role would be an interesting spot in the clan, however i'm still learning and i feel that, even though i may be helpful, i may come off as talking down to someone.
Might you be interested in a creative role?: I don't think that I'd be cut out for a creative role in the clan. I lack the experience and the tools to be able to chip in.

I hope you find my application appealing and that you consider asking questions if necessary.

nvm, found other clans. Sorry :(

Edited by Big_Z60
Changed my mind

n-Game Name: Hemicton
Mastery Rank: 10
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Yes

Edited by Hemicton
Changed my mind

On 12/10/2017 at 4:51 AM, Big_Z60 said:

I appreciate you getting back to a comment i left a couple weeks ago. I found the extra information to be helpful, both in knowing the background of the clan and your background as a leader. I see that you still have 8 remaining spots in the clan and I'd like to apply for a spot if you're still looking for recruits.

In-Game Name: Big_Z60
Mastery Rank: 14
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: A Leadership Role would be an interesting spot in the clan, however i'm still learning and i feel that, even though i may be helpful, i may come off as talking down to someone.
Might you be interested in a creative role?: I don't think that I'd be cut out for a creative role in the clan. I lack the experience and the tools to be able to chip in.

I hope you find my application appealing and that you consider asking questions if necessary.

nvm, found other clans. Sorry :(

No problem! I hope you end up somewhere you feel you belong. Good luck, and have fun!

On 13/10/2017 at 6:26 AM, Cabelski said:

In-Game Name: Cabelski

Mastery Rank: 8

Do you have Discord?: Yes

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: No

Might you be interested in a creative role?: No

On 14/10/2017 at 2:22 AM, ZeroEnergyEN said:

In-Game Name: ZeroEnergyEN
Mastery Rank: 11
Do you have Discord?: Yes, but I don't talk a lot.
Might you be interested in a creative role?: Yes

Invitations sent! You should find discord invitations in your inbox here on the forums soon.

3 hours ago, LazyGhost101 said:

In-Game Name: LazyGhost101
Mastery Rank: 12

We've tried to invite you but when we try to it says "already in your pending list" which you do not appear to be. This seems to be a glitch. I will try again later, I am sorry for the inconvenience. I'll send you a discord link for the time being

IGN: BakaPrime
MR: 15
Discord: That I do
Interest in leadership/moderation: In due time, but not off the bat.
Interest in creative role: The hell is that? (real answer: Maybe, depending on what it is.)

Advance notice about absences from me: it shouldn't affect my overall attendance too bad, but I have two jobs so I won't be able to be super active all the time.

42 minutes ago, BakaPrime said:

IGN: BakaPrime
MR: 15
Discord: That I do
Interest in leadership/moderation: In due time, but not off the bat.
Interest in creative role: The hell is that? (real answer: Maybe, depending on what it is.)

Advance notice about absences from me: it shouldn't affect my overall attendance too bad, but I have two jobs so I won't be able to be super active all the time.

Invitation sent! discord link being sent to your inbox!

Still recruiting?

In-Game Name: Grimglaith
Do you have Discord?: Aye
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: If needed, yeah.
Do you have creative interest?: In droves, ability on the other hand is in question.

Edited by Grimglaith

In-Game Name: Nesu01
Mastery Rank: 9
Do you have Discord?: Yes (but I prefer to listen to music or the jaboody show/game grumps while playing)
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Nah
Do you have creative interest?: Video editing

I have a job, I don't play 24/7 and I throw some money at the devs once a month...

Edited by Nesu01

19 hours ago, Nesu01 said:

In-Game Name: Nesu01
Mastery Rank: 9
Do you have Discord?: Yes (but I prefer to listen to music or the jaboody show/game grumps while playing)
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Nah
Do you have creative interest?: Video editing

I have a job, I don't play 24/7 and I throw some money at the devs once a month...

21 hours ago, Grimglaith said:

Still recruiting?

In-Game Name: Grimglaith
Do you have Discord?: Aye
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: If needed, yeah.
Do you have creative interest?: In droves, ability on the other hand is in question.

22 hours ago, Dtaux said:

In-Game Name: Dtaux
Mastery Rank:  14
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Sure!
Do you have creative interest?: Interest not the skill/ability though, lol

Invitations sent! You'll find discord links in your inboxes!

20 hours ago, Battora said:

In-Game Name:Battora
Mastery Rank:14 almost 15 
Do you have Discord?:Aye
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?:so so
Do you have creative interest?:aye

Not sure what else ta add > > 

When I tried to invite you it said you were already in a clan. If you still wish to join us you will need to make sure you are not already in a clan. Please let me know if you are still interested in joining us

In-Game Name: Kyzse
Mastery Rank: 3
Do you have Discord?: Yeppers
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: sure would
Do you have creative interest?: sure do. I love and have a passion for making stuff look Fabulous ;3

P.S ik im not MR 8+ but i spent a hole afternoon looking thru clans and this one seemed by far the coolest xP. im having a lot of fun playing warframe and looking to play it quite regulatory i have a bit of an obsession with customization and have been looking for a game with a ton of it, i think i found it  x3.  i consider my self to be quite the creative and fun type and after reading all about the clan and what it stands for i rly think this is the clan for me so plz think it over. if u rlly want me to get my MR up before im aloud in Just hold the space for meh ill grind like crazy to make it over the line xD. --- PM me as soon as u can about my Application im dieing to know the responce just as im typing this xD --- 

1 hour ago, Kyzse said:

In-Game Name: Kyzse
Mastery Rank: 3
Do you have Discord?: Yeppers
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: sure would
Do you have creative interest?: sure do. I love and have a passion for making stuff look Fabulous ;3

P.S ik im not MR 8+ but i spent a hole afternoon looking thru clans and this one seemed by far the coolest xP. im having a lot of fun playing warframe and looking to play it quite regulatory i have a bit of an obsession with customization and have been looking for a game with a ton of it, i think i found it  x3.  i consider my self to be quite the creative and fun type and after reading all about the clan and what it stands for i rly think this is the clan for me so plz think it over. if u rlly want me to get my MR up before im aloud in Just hold the space for meh ill grind like crazy to make it over the line xD. --- PM me as soon as u can about my Application im dieing to know the responce just as im typing this xD --- 

Reserving a place for you for the time being. Feel free to add me as a friend in-game (SherbetFlavoured). As soon as you are MR 8 you are welcome to join us.

In-Game Name:Azenel
Mastery Rank:23
Do you have Discord?:Yup
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Not really.. Just playing casually..
Do you have creative interest?: Nope :(

Edited by Azenel

15 hours ago, Azenel said:

In-Game Name:Azenel
Mastery Rank:23
Do you have Discord?:Yup
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Not really.. Just playing casually..
Do you have creative interest?: Nope :(

Sorry we missed you. It seemed you applied not long after I went to bed </3 hope you've found a nice clan