Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Blades of Genesis} OLD THREAD (IGNORE)

Eisfurst

nnNJlZ2.jpg

"True value lies in what we can do for those around us"

Creativity, Compassion, and kindness

F978exH.jpg

Hello! We are the Blades of Genesis

We are a clan based on the principles that every individual is valuable. Your health and well being are primary concerns, and most importantly, we are here to have fun. Our goal is to form a community based on mutual support and benefit, a place for tenno who care for others and those who are in need of somewhere they can be themselves, regardless of who you are or where you come from. Our only request is that you contribute whenever possible to help your fellow blades, be it by teaching new tenno in the clan, contributing to research, or pulling a long night with Sherbet, Biotech, Daemon, and Dragoon during events.

Leaders:

Genesis Blade: Sherbet Flavoured
Master Blade: Biotechnofrag
Mighty Blades: DaemonKnight1012, DragoonXIII
Grand Blades: Darth_Umbreo, RandyPT

Roles:
Genesis Blade:
Founder and warlord
Master Blade: Only the most trusted of all the blades, a leader of a sub-clan
Mighty Blade:  Blades who have proven themselves to be loyal, trustworthy, generous, active in the community, and helpful
Grand Blade: Blades who have proven themselves to be loyal, trustworthy, and active in the community
Lord Blade: Loyal and trusted blades
Blade: Loyal members who have become fully fledged blades
Apprentice: Members on the way to proving loyalty through long service or helpfulness
Page: Newly arrived, and ready to start climbing
Reserved: A special place for resting blades

We are a proud part of the Legion of Moonlit Blades alliance, where members may be able to meet new friends, and access a broader community with greater opportunities.

U0yyikk.jpg

jK73lTv.jpg

100% dojo research including Hema and Ignis Wraith (excluding dojo colours)

Fully functional discord server, where you can keep in contact with your fellow blades (and have parties in the music channel)

Monthly captura challenges on our discord! (With prizes!)

Raid with the BADASS DaemonKnight or challenge him for the title of BoG's PVP champion!

Hunt Eidolons with clan leaders on their regular hunts!

WHNTdMv.jpg

Our dojo was built from nothing starting in 2015, since then we've grown exponentially, however, there is always more decorating to be done! Maybe you can offer some suggestions?
(Map coming soon!)

OmBOgv5.jpg

s8Iw6KY.jpg

We will no longer be recruiting low ranked MR players unless they have a friend in the clan, due to the lack of remaining places. we're currently recruiting MR 8+ but you can get in with a lower MR if you already have a friend in the clan.

Joining the discord is heavily encouraged. You do not need to have discord to enter the clan, however it will be much easier for you to gain promotions if you do join our discord server.

We have a 35 day absence policy, which is to say, you must be online once every 35 days or you will be expelled from the clan. You can give a reason for your absence though, and if it is accepted you will be granted special consideration. Those kicked from the clan due to inactivity however are more than welcome to return once they start playing the game again.

Contributing to dojo research is not mandatory, however it is greatly appreciated and gives you a higher chance of promotion.

We have no places remaining BUT YOU CAN REQUEST A PLACE IN OUR SUB CLAN AND BE TRANSFERRED TO THE MAIN CLAN WHEN A PLACE OPENS UP

RabVkie.jpg

If you wish to receive an invite to the clan, please comment below with the following:

In-Game Name:
Mastery Rank:
Do you have Discord?:
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?:
Do you have creative interest?:

For example:

In-Game Name: SherbetFlavoured
Mastery Rank: 18
Do you have Discord?: Yes
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Yes
Do you have creative interest?: Yes, I write fiction.

Our Warlord, Master Blade, or Grand Blades will send you an invitation once we have confirmed your request.

Please visit our allied clan's recruitment thread!
✯Falcon Legion/Falcon Academy✯(moon clan)

Previous Captura Challenges!

Spoiler

cLrZj5h.jpg

1st place - iamrinsama (Moon Lit warlord), 2nd place - Biotechnofrag (Mighty blade), 3rd place - Darth_Umbreo (Grand Blade)

Round 2 has ended (Theme: Power). Winners Compilation yet to be made.

Round 3 has stated! (Theme: Grace)

History

Spoiler

Blades of Genesis was founded on the 19th of February 2016 under another name by SherbetFlavoured

With the help of Biotechnofrag, the Dojo was built, but there was still a long way to go

Around the time of the Pacifist Defect, Sherbet was starting to doubt himself and his ability to build a real clan. With Biotechnofrag and new members including DragoonXIII and DaemonKnight1012, he stayed up into the early hours of the morning in a desperate effort to succeed in the event, and prove to himself that his clan was real. Each mission they ran lasted over 2 hours, striving to get the 1000+ points each required to reach the victory tier. They got the gold trophy, but did not make it. For some reason however, they still ended up with the Ignis Wraith dojo blueprint, which the event had claimed would only be rewarded to the top 10% of clans in each clan tier. Sherbet was satisfied, as he had realized he shouldn't have been so hard on himself or his fledgling clan.

Blades of Genesis joined the Tenno Generation alliance, and grew to shadow, and then storm tier. Tenno Generation then merged with a larger alliance. Under the guidance of FL-Ghost of Falcon Legion (then named Falcon Clan), the clans of Tenno Generation became an active part of this new alliance, but eventually decided to leave. Blades of Genesis's personal reason was that we did not feel welcome, like we belonged, so we formed a new alliance with FL-Ghost's Falcon Legion and iamrinsama's Moon Lit who we had been close friends with since we were in Tenno Generation.

Extra information

Spoiler

In game there is usually four to seventeen people online, but occasionally if you are on at the wrong time there may be no one. Occasionally there may be up to 24 players online.

We accept members regardless of age, religion, gender, etc because it is irrelevant to gameplay

Sherbet started out an incredibly timid warlord but over time he's gained more confidence in himself and what he's doing.

Daemon's name is accurate and his nickname is "one shot"

Randy and Dragoon are really helpful and generous blades. Along with Daemon and 0HelPrime0 they are the longest serving Blades aside from Biotechnofrag.

Darth_Umbreo is more commonly known as "Doggo." He's everyone's favourite by this point.

Any questions? Feel free to PM SherbetFlavoured or Biotechnofrag!!

Edited by SherbetFlavoured

In-Game Name: Ashdin                                  

Mastery Rank: 12

Do you have Discord?: sure do

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?:always down to try

Might you be interested in a creative role?: sure am, sounds like great fun 

4 hours ago, Ashdin said:

In-Game Name: Ashdin                                  

Mastery Rank: 12

Do you have Discord?: sure do

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?:always down to try

Might you be interested in a creative role?: sure am, sounds like great fun 

5 hours ago, Jvirus said:

In-Game Name: Jvirus

Mastery Rank: 6

Do you have Discord?: Yes

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: No

Might you be interested in a creative role?: No

Thanks a bunch for expressing your interest in joining our clan. Invitations have been sent, and you will find the discord links in messages I've sent you though here. I hope you enjoy your time with us. Welcome to Blades of Genesis!

22 minutes ago, RogueSyndiva said:

In-Game Name: RogueSyndiva

Mastery Rank: 13

Do you have Discord?: No

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Not Sure  ._.

Might you be interested in a creative role?: Not Sure ._.

Invitation sent! Looking forward to seeing you around! :)

In-Game Name: MakeSenze

Mastery Rank: 11

Do you have Discord?: Aye, but Im rlly silent guy so dont expect interesting talks, jokes etc. from me!

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: No

In-Game Name: VollimSaft

Mastery Rank: 10

Do you have Discord?: Sure

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Maybe

Might you be interested in a creative role?: That depends

Do you have members from the EU and are they having latency issues while playing with others?

In-Game Name:  Taxexempt

Mastery Rank:  12

Do you have Discord?:  Yes

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?:  Not right now.  Maybe when I have more experience with the group/the game/grouping WITHIN the game, I would be willing to fill-in where needed.

Might you be interested in a creative role?:  No.  I'm not particularly creative, whether it's dojo design OR things like web design.

In-game Name: IbberSnitte
Mastery Rank: Currently 7
Do you have Discord?: The answer would be Yes
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: I currently have way too little knowledge of the game to have such a position comfortably.
Might you be interested in a creative role?: I'm an Interior designer by heart, though not profession.

In-Game Name: ZoSo1756
Mastery Rank: 5
Do you have Discord?: Yes - use it all the time.
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Yes, but after I feel comfortable with my knowledge of the game.
Might you be interested in a creative role?: Not the creative type :)

Thanks!

Edited by ZoSo1756

On 8/9/2017 at 1:17 PM, kakarot838 said:

In-Game Name: kakarot838

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: I'm interested

Might you be interested in a creative role?: yeah! 

You are already in a clan. I'm really sorry if this is because we took so long to get to you. I was expecting someone else to check this thread while I was away. If you're still interested let me know, but if not I hope you're enjoying your current clan.

Clan invitations sent, please check your inboxes here on the forums for discord invitations! :D

On 8/6/2017 at 5:22 PM, joshskier said:

In-Game Name: joshskier

Mastery Rank: 7

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Potentially 

Might you be interested in a creative role?: Second verse same as the first

On 8/8/2017 at 6:15 AM, MakeSenze said:

In-Game Name: MakeSenze

Mastery Rank: 11

Do you have Discord?: Aye, but Im rlly silent guy so dont expect interesting talks, jokes etc. from me!

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: No

On 8/8/2017 at 7:35 AM, VollimSaft said:

In-Game Name: VollimSaft

Mastery Rank: 10

Do you have Discord?: Sure

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Maybe

Might you be interested in a creative role?: That depends

Do you have members from the EU and are they having latency issues while playing with others?

On 8/9/2017 at 4:53 PM, Taxexempt said:

In-Game Name:  Taxexempt

Mastery Rank:  12

Do you have Discord?:  Yes

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?:  Not right now.  Maybe when I have more experience with the group/the game/grouping WITHIN the game, I would be willing to fill-in where needed.

Might you be interested in a creative role?:  No.  I'm not particularly creative, whether it's dojo design OR things like web design.

On 8/10/2017 at 10:58 AM, IbberSnitte said:

In-game Name: IbberSnitte
Mastery Rank: Currently 7
Do you have Discord?: The answer would be Yes
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: I currently have way too little knowledge of the game to have such a position comfortably.
Might you be interested in a creative role?: I'm an Interior designer by heart, though not profession.

On 8/10/2017 at 4:42 PM, ZoSo1756 said:

In-Game Name: ZoSo1756
Mastery Rank: 5
Do you have Discord?: Yes - use it all the time.
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Yes, but after I feel comfortable with my knowledge of the game.
Might you be interested in a creative role?: Not the creative type :)

Thanks!

Clan invitations sent! Please check your inboxes here on the forums for a link to the clan discord! :D

Edited by SherbetFlavoured

In-Game Name: Skaeling
Mastery Rank: 9
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Frankly will probably not have time to devote to either of these roles
Might you be interested in a creative role?: Only under duress

On 13/08/2017 at 4:28 PM, Skaeling said:

In-Game Name: Skaeling
Mastery Rank: 9
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Frankly will probably not have time to devote to either of these roles
Might you be interested in a creative role?: Only under duress

Hello! Sorry for the delay. I'll invite you to the clan as soon as I am online next and send you a discord link.

n-Game Name: KAmaKAsa
Mastery Rank: 8
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: doubt it.
Might you be interested in a creative role?: nope

got into the game a few weeks ago and have 100+ hours in it so far. I tend to get competitive in the games i play but i dont know all of what the game has to offer yet.

On 16/08/2017 at 4:46 AM, TerrorShow said:

In-Game Name: TerrorShow
Mastery Rank: 21
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Yes, i have a wide knowledge of the game, from building frames and weapons to their best capabilities to farming locations, i enjoy helping others from time to time as well and turn them into strong warriors.
Might you be interested in a creative role?: Might be, but my place is in the fields of battle

I'd also like to mention that i'm a veteran player and very competitive, so i enjoy going try hard mode during events

It seems that you have chosen to join a separate clan. Please repost/edit when you join another clan.

Edited by Biotechnofrag

Second in command here! Invite Sent.

On 16/08/2017 at 0:25 PM, KAmaKAsa said:

n-Game Name: KAmaKAsa
Mastery Rank: 8
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: doubt it.
Might you be interested in a creative role?: nope

got into the game a few weeks ago and have 100+ hours in it so far. I tend to get competitive in the games i play but i dont know all of what the game has to offer yet.